Valemount to little fort

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up the road is brutal just came through.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Road was not plowed. Pot holes, wash board, ruts.

I am familiar with the winter potholes, washboards etc. They make it seem like my truck is falling apart! Many cringes and swears along the way’

A point of interest-The Little Fort Subway is the cleanest, neatest most organized Subway in the world. It makes you want to eat there.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am familiar with the winter potholes, washboards etc. They make it seem like my truck is falling apart! Many cringes and swears along the way’

A point of interest-The Little Fort Subway is the cleanest, neatest most organized Subway in the world. It makes you want to eat there.
Try the high five diner just north of the subway on same side of the road, great food for a little hole in the wall spot and awesome pies for dessert!!

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was compact ice/snow on road, it pretty much rearranged everything in my truck,it shook so hard,black ice between japster and west to boarder

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We seen a grader at blue river few days ago going north, we shoulda gave him a beer to go south

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Followed a grader by summit river lodge yesterday but it was by far bumpiest trip ive had shook the **** outta my trailer and truck

Top Bottom