Valemount on Snowmobiler TV this Weekend !

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was look n
what chanel in cow town hope I can pvr tomora,, cant find chanel guide on site,,, shaw for me?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here. I found this

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325966006.746575.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325966006.746575.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 264

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was look n
what chanel in cow town hope I can pvr tomora,, cant find chanel guide on site,,, shaw for me?

Maybe google shaws guide for today? It is on again at 3pm on Bell express Vu at channels 259 and 260.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Maxwell was more like a Brock lesner.

Guess not.

Lol

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

what do you mean,,???? you thought he was a man who wears short shorts gets in a cage all sweaty and leg humps another man for 20 minutes?? maybe ear nibles?

nope ur wrong!!!! Maxwell snowmobiles..... he doesnt snuggle wrestle men for a living, my guess is you love watching that stuff?

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done Maxwell...Curtis... :clap2:

We need more TV shows that show mountain riding is more than steep hill climbing....that there are The news media has branded mountain snowmobiling as dangerous hill climbing rednecks who take their life in their hands and then search and rescue has to rescue/dig them out with public money.

The snowmobile community needs to show the public that snowmobiling is a safe and fun sport...even in the mountains......and I think that is what todays broadcast did.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done Maxwell...Curtis... :clap2:

We need more TV shows that show mountain riding is more than steep hill climbing....that there are The news media has branded mountain snowmobiling as dangerous hill climbing rednecks who take their life in their hands and then search and rescue has to rescue/dig them out with public money.

The snowmobile community needs to show the public that snowmobiling is a safe and fun sport...even in the mountains......and I think that is what todays broadcast did.

I think your 100% correct. Good job VARDA

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you mean,,???? you thought he was a man who wears short shorts gets in a cage all sweaty and leg humps another man for 20 minutes?? maybe ear nibles?

nope ur wrong!!!! Maxwell snowmobiles..... he doesnt snuggle wrestle men for a living, my guess is you love watching that stuff?

No I meant size wise.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Job Curtis on Snowmobiler TV. Very well done!

Even Maxwell was professional!

Last edited:

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I woke up to watch it at 8:00. But I didn't see a single mountain sled... Must've been a different episode.. Grrrrr

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words folks. Sure weird seeing urself on tv.....

It will be aired more today I believe and soon it will also be a live link on STV website as well as ours, so those who missed it, but want to see it will have a chance.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Looking forward to seeing it, sounds like you did a good job. Did the camera add 10 lbs. Curtis? Usually they have links on their sites soon to.

Top Bottom