Valemount on Snowmobiler TV this Weekend !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year

Just wanted to let you know that Valemount will be featured in the first episode of the season of Snowmobiler TV this upcoming weekend, so book a spot on your couch or set your DVR (and go out for a ride first...) and watch this exciting episode. We had some exceptional snow for this shoot although the sun was never in our favor, but I will trade sun for 3 feet of fresh any day !

Also worthy of a highlight is our upcoming Snow Drags and Charity Poker Run set for the February 25th and 26th Weekend ! This is a great weekend to bring the family out for some exciting racing action on Saturday as well as a nice ride for a cause on Sunday. The Poker Rally has some excellent prizes for most donation collected, best hand etc so please come on out and participate to help raise funds for the BC Lions Society and Children with Dissabilities. I have attached a pledge form to this thread. Please print one out and start collecting for the KIDS !!!!!!

Any questions on either of these exciting events, please call me at 2505664817 and I will be happy to chat.

Thank you and see you on the SNOW !!!!!!!!!

Curtis Pawliuk
General Manager
VARDA

Attachments

• Winterfest_pledge_form_2011-page-001.jpg
    Winterfest_pledge_form_2011-page-001.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you a featured rider? might get more people watchin just to see the great one ride...........lol

LOL i am not the featured rider but i am deffinetly in it. however filming for something like this involves slow gentle pow turns rather than going totally nuts really showing your skills.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wooooooooooo. Maxwell was in the show. Now its golden

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching it on BELL. Great show. It was nice to put a face to the name. You did a great job Curtis. Also saw Maxwell. Looks alot different from the photo's of him drunk on this site. LMAO! He is having a bad hair day on the video clip. HaHa. Some great carves though. Was that T Team stuck in the trees? Couldn't resist........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching it on BELL. Great show. It was nice to put a face to the name. You did a great job Curtis. Also saw Maxwell. Looks alot different from the photo's of him drunk on this site. LMAO! He is having a bad hair day on the video clip. HaHa. Some great carves though. Was that T Team stuck in the trees? Couldn't resist........

i told the guy i wasnt doing an interveiw i had helmet hair. but he insisted! LOL

Top Bottom