Valemount Hotel

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staying in the Valemount Hotel this week, Been here at least 5 or 6 times before, decent enought little place and bar just on the main floor. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. The owner came up this evening and blamed us for stealing stuff from another room(towels) and being generally disruptive. Well Ive been in bed every night for the last 4 at like 7:30 so don't know what hes talking about. I even told him that if he wanted to return my money for the last 2 nights I would go stay somewhere else.

I respect other peoples property and time so I expect the same in return, I would never recommend this place to anyone else and am hoping all members who have had experiences with bad hotels especially this one put in there 2 cents.

BOYCOTT VALEMOUNT HOTEL!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks team green for the notice. We had back luck in revy two weeks ago as you might know viewing our thread about Glacier house in revy. This is what we need to do to let people know. Who needs bull...... after a good long day of riding. Never been there but i bet you they don't sled. Thanks for the notice, i won't stay there.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Staying in the Valemount Hotel this week, Been here at least 5 or 6 times before, decent enought little place and bar just on the main floor. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. The owner came up this evening and blamed us for stealing stuff from another room(towels) and being generally disruptive. Well Ive been in bed every night for the last 4 at like 7:30 so don't know what hes talking about. I even told him that if he wanted to return my money for the last 2 nights I would go stay somewhere else.

I respect other peoples property and time so I expect the same in return, I would never recommend this place to anyone else and am hoping all members who have had experiences with bad hotels especially this one put in there 2 cents.

BOYCOTT VALEMOUNT HOTEL!

WOW!!!!!!!

That sucks...I started going there, in '97, and other then the train blowing it's horn 1 hour after last call. That really sucks to hear.:(

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!

That sucks...I started going there, in '97, and other then the train blowing it's horn 1 hour after last call. That really sucks to hear.:(

One hour after last call and every hour after that. Feels like you are sleeping on the train tracks.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should of said nice day to be at the beach with a case of beer & your wife?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear of your bad experience. our group stays there for a week every year during family day long weekend, we've never had a problem in 4 years that I've been going.

5065ross

Reaction score
I stayed at the Super 8 hotel in Valemont 2-3 weeks ago, and never again either. We have stayed there for about 6 years in a row. About 3 times a year. And this stay we were awoke by bugs in our bed, and I mean alot of them!!!!! So never again. They did give us our money back, and gave us another room. But that is it, I wont stay there again!:nono:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at the Super 8 hotel in Valemont 2-3 weeks ago, and never again either. We have stayed there for about 6 years in a row. About 3 times a year. And this stay we were awoke by bugs in our bed, and I mean alot of them!!!!! So never again. They did give us our money back, and gave us another room. But that is it, I wont stay there again!:nono:

HOLY CHIT !!! i wouldn't of even took the new room ... id be reporting that hotel too !! that is messed ... sorry to hear about your experience.

Never had that bada luck with hotels. Worst stay i had was super 8 in Revy, only because we were on the side with the tracks and omg ... banging all night from trains stoping and starting, horns ... it was horrific, not to mention the rooms arn't all the nice in the first place. Im not a huge fan of Peaks either...

Top Bottom