valemount cops bored again so lets pick on some sledders again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (16 members and 3 guests)
Mike270412, 2007kingranch, Luke The Drifter, 08summit, Cactus, mountaincatab, POWDERSLUT, helgy, bbtoys, SLEDJED, goodngrubby+, steveo10, JTT800, AirNorth1, FatGuy, flabbajabba

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Headed to Vale on Thursday.Will make sure all my ducks are neatly aligned!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you live life as a hobbit with a big mouth you get pretty good at talking your way outta chit.... or get tough

I'm not tough....

here i was thinking they already had the ticket books preprinted with your name. just to speed things up. :d:d:d
for a while i thought they had done that for me.

friggin tickets.

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
To bad for Valemount, getting all the negative rap on here, possibly even turning away good business.
Im not a member of Valemount.
The club I am involved in had a police/sledder issue and it was the same chit.
Some people howling & pointing blame at the town, even at the club.
Let the police do their shakedowns, maybe even weed out some sled thieves.

Why not bump up a Stolen Sled thread and howl about the RCMP always sitting in Tim Hortons.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few of your toys and I have a feeling you don't own anything thats a POS! I really don't understand how having covered lights makes me safer. I think if you leave your lights on brights for oncoming traffic you should get one flick to turn them off then its put the KC's on nuclear meltdown. I've only got one ticket sledding was coming out of McBride and I was hammer down, super nice cop reduced the ticket to save me a few bucks but it was still enough to remind me to take it easy:p

Haha! Thats what I was just getting ready to post.

They seen Dwayne in his old peice of crap 2010 dodge diesel thats worth about 90K with all the goodies he has on it, pulling a brand spankin new 2011 sled trailer...................and thats what they are worried about hey? Safety. Give me a break.:confused:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys believe safety is the # 1 concern of that particular law enforcement agency, I've got a nice plot of rec land for sale, waterfront included. And then the rallying call is , c'mon folks, lets all work together and we all benefit. What a crock. No friggen wonder there is a lack of respect for authority, just another form of tax, but a way more insidious. If safety truly was the goal they could just park a marked car every once in a while visible on the roadside and just watch the speeds reduce for a while after each sighting. Then maybe the manpower shortage would even be helped out and the result would be a safr hiway and $ savings. Plus the empty car wouldn't need coffee breaks or donut stops, and if they choose to install blow up dummies for realism, nah, bad idea, that would be threatening to the union reps, the dummies might be smarter and have better attitudes than some of the drips they now employ. Its about the money, first and foremost.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should stop trying to piss everyone in this thread off and just let the boys rant, everyone knows that cops are known to be more thorough with sledders than any other demograffic, why this is is beyond me as we do bring a rediculous amount of revenue to these smaller towns. Lets just say that we should all try to follow the rules closer and that the RC'S should probably be a little less ignorant to us. Fair enough?

Not trying to piss anyone off. You appear to be the only one pissed off. How much did you get fined? I'm stating facts. If you don't like that then take a flying leap. Obviously you have some kind of issues. Should go see your doctor, they can prescribe meds for that.
Maybe you should grow up and stop doin crap that requires you getting tickets and fines, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Only people that are to stupid to see that they're the problem are here posting their Whaaaaaaaaa I've been hard done by BS. Why are they coming here blaming cops for their own stupidity? The only people that get ticketed/fined are the stupid inconsiderate ones. If you have an issue with cops pulling people over to check them out, thats to frikken bad for you. Some people here talk like because they spend money here they can do as they please. Ya whatever! If you're stupid and an unsafe person expect to be treated like one.

If it's ok with you I'm here ranting as well? If you have a problem with that then maybe you'd rather meet in the parking lot to discuss it? :d

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring it!!!

Attachments

• barbie 02.jpg
    barbie 02.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 321
  • barbie 01.jpg
    barbie 01.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 311

frozey77

Reaction score
It is what it's going to be I guess. The covers will be on the lights in Valemount. I'm usaully arriving and leaving in the daylight anyways. I'm rigging up lights that tie into the sled deck lighting to put on the back of the sleds if length is going to be a problem. Ya it's a little bit of work, but it's still cheaper than a ticket. We all know now that they are cracking down on this stuff!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap people quit your whining! Sleds get stolen you whine that the cops should step up checks, they start doing more checks you whine their picking on you cause they find other things wrong sleds not tied down, illegal driving lights, doing 140 in a 60 zone. The more ignorant you are to the cop the more they will nail you to the wall. You want to blame valemont cops being bored, they are doing their jobs people.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i just wanted to say thankyou for saving me the 180$fine on my way to valemont we stopped 200 feet from the road block(purely by luck i needed a pizz) and they were right around the next turn. thankfully i decided to put a pair of socks over mind just incase, well the "just incase" work out. the cop said thanks and i was on my way no fine so again thanks for the warrning

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i just wanted to say thankyou for saving me the 180$fine on my way to valemont we stopped 200 feet from the road block(purely by luck i needed a pizz) and they were right around the next turn. thankfully i decided to put a pair of socks over mind just incase, well the "just incase" work out. the cop said thanks and i was on my way no fine so again thanks for the warrning

Just checked into the best western and we saw them.... made me giggle...:d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom