Status
Not open for further replies.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Lisa from Terracana has asked me if I can forward her all these comments from this site on this issue. She is the one that put on the petition. Does any one object to us sending a transcript of this to her to put in with the petition.

RON

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutly no objection!!! Lisa is trying to help us so we should help her stomp on some of them dam greenies:rant:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron

Ok bye me to let her have my comments.The more resistance we can give t,the better chance we'll have in keeping the riding areas open.

BigDog67:realmad:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go For It!!!!

Go For It!!! Let them know how we feel!!! Can't understand the logistics of opening these new skiing areas; don't the brains of these operations understand that the dempgraphic of skiiers in North America, Europe and Japan are getting older!!! so less skiers in the future?? Maybe they are betting on the Chinese and Indian market??????:confused:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I beleive the ski hill in question is cancelled for Valemount. Theres one going in at Revy now. signed petition last month! #377

sledvalemount

Reaction score
Website
www.valemountrecreation.com
Ski Hill

Hello All,

Just wanted you to know that the Ski Hill in Valemount is going ahead as planned. www.canoemountainresorts.com is one of our companies, so if you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact me. Unfortunately, I don't have alot of time to follow all your online conversations. Just to clarify, it is more of a year round resort development than a Ski Hill, there are even plans for a trail network to cater to sledders. Since the project was approved a couple of years ago we hired ecosign and redesigned the whole thing. Now the new plan has to go through government approval again. I run Terracana Ranch Resort between Valemount & McBride catering to sledders all winter as well as tourists and ATVers all summer. On behalf of Terracana & Canoe Mountain, I have tried to do my best to help local stakeholders through the SRMP process and since. Our companies fully support the development of sledding in the Valemount area. I started the petition on behalf of local stakeholders, but Snow and Mud and all of you have helped us a great deal with your support. We ended up with close to 2500 signatures, thank you All!

gm@terracana.com

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its no wonder that the gov't wants to close more sledding areas.....They gave approval for a resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom