v force john dealers

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id just talk to vfj when he did spider mod on my brute he was fast and easy to get ahold of.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have talked to him he cant take payment by credit card something about zip code and i really want his springs they r suppost to be the best.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so send him a money order draft.. send it express.. its just an envelop.. make up with him to ship once he gets the money order.. simple..

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the way I did it when I bought my MSD controller from him. It was very easy and fairly quick. Just call him and get all the info and he will give you the price including shipping for everything you need, then send a money order or draft and you are done.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does he use PayPal?? It easier than money order.

Seems you keep pushing me giving you my personal banking information???? it isn't going to happen.

The issue was resolved with yahoo. This was back from November. no one read my emails. What happened was when someone sends me an email it automatically replied somehow and tells them to go to a website to buy an Iphone.

Obviously you didn't get any SPAM replies from me as we had over 10+email replies.

If you are sending the money and you want these pipes. I have just 2 left and I had set them aside for you. If not, when they are sold it'll be 2-3 weeks until I get more.

LET IT BE KNOWN!!!!!!!! If you don't feel safe buying from me or transfering Money western union, then I highly suggest buying elsewhere where you can transfer money your own way. This is how it's done here for ALL overseas transactions. I've been doing it this way since 2004-2005 and NEVER had one single issue or problem EVER.

Ive just shipped Renegade 800 pipes today to Germany and the western union went smoothly. I have more coming in tomorrow as well from Austrailia

NO WAY IN HELL am i giving anyone my personal banking information to anyone from ANYWHERE and I don't take paypal like always. It's that simple.

To pay with Western Union you need MY personal information as well as your's. you can even PM me on here the numbers and then email me your information. this way the info is split up and there's zero chance of anything.

Soon as someone gives me the MTCN numbers, I get the money and I send you out the parts same day. so.... IF someone was to hack and acquire the numbers and all the information, they had better act VERY FAST as I usually have the money in my hands hours after the MTCN number is given to me. It's not like I'm taking your credit card info in an email that can be used at any date or time. MTCN number is a once and done thing.

ALSO. you have to show Identification to get the money and it has to match the info I send to you.

Don't take it the wrong way, but you can do whatever you want. These pipes and MSDs are going to sell regardless. So let me know if you want them or not. Its just alot more work to send things overseas and I don't make a dime more and do 5x the work. Personally, I just don't care for the hassle.

John

That should answer that, lol.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, that answers that for sure. He should get setup for email transfer, it only requires a email address but I don't know how well that would work with him in the US!

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interac email transfer, yes. I don't see anything from the other person beyond their email address. I have done it with guys in the US so I am unsure why he won't. I am dealing with John right now with price quotes and am pretty sure no one up here will be able to touch his price on the Muzzys as an example, even with shipping and the border. But that's about normal for Alberta, or Canada, lol.

Top Bottom