UTV parts in canada?

DCRZR

Reaction score
Anyone make parts for the beasts up here? It seems 95% of the stuff have to be shipped from the states and that gets a little costly.

I want a new cage for my rzr but factoring shipping it will kill me.

Anyone make them?

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Anyone make parts for the beasts up here? It seems 95% of the stuff have to be shipped from the states and that gets a little costly.

I want a new cage for my rzr but factoring shipping it will kill me.

Anyone make them?

Check out:
Stormy's Street Rod's
New Norway, Ab
Phone #780-855-3778
SSR

They are a custom hot rod shop but do everything!! They are building tons of full cages for Rhinos! They have cage jigs and everything.. Give them a call they will be your best bet for sure. Seen Stormys work on my buddys drag car and by far the nicest work i have ever seen on full cages.. Just look at some of the pics on the site!!!!!

DCRZR

Reaction score
thanks for the link dude. I'll give them a shout tomorrow.

I already have pics of the one I want. Its not to complicated just smaller then stock.

Muddy Waters

Reaction score
There is a company based in Edmonton called UTV Canada Inc. that is bringing in a ton of cool stuff, cages, bucket seats, rear benches, harnesses, suspensions, light kits, etc. for UTV's only. Apparently they are a wholesale distributor to the dealers, but they might be able to point you in the right direction. I stumbled onto their website and talked to them last week. Their website is limited right now, but the guy I talked to said they are in the process of building a new site with all their products. Welcome to UTV Canada

fowler2484

Reaction score
My company makes UTV Cab Enclosures for all makes and model UTV's

Joe Fowler
Bushwacker Enclosures
1-877-304-0008

Attachments

• DSC01939.jpg
    DSC01939.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC01942.jpg
    DSC01942.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 115

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My company makes UTV Cab Enclosures for all makes and model UTV's

Joe Fowler
Bushwacker Enclosures
1-877-304-0008

Nice cabs, How do they hold up though and what kind of prices is shipping??? I would like one for my teryx but im worried about the fabric ripping. Just currious.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a company based in Edmonton called UTV Canada Inc. that is bringing in a ton of cool stuff, cages, bucket seats, rear benches, harnesses, suspensions, light kits, etc. for UTV's only. Apparently they are a wholesale distributor to the dealers, but they might be able to point you in the right direction. I stumbled onto their website and talked to them last week. Their website is limited right now, but the guy I talked to said they are in the process of building a new site with all their products. Welcome to UTV Canada

Ya they got alot of nice stuff, but they are not cheap or resonably priced in my mind. I can still get alot of stuff chipped to my place cheaper than buying locally. I like to supposrt local bussiness but the savings are to good to. Just for example, his clutch kits, a guy can get a similar kit from another manufacture for half the price shippeed. IMO

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UTV Canada has a cage extension that I am interested in, and the thing is I can purchase it and get it shipped from California for cheaper than they offer it here in Canada. I tried to make them an offer and they said nope, what is stated on our site is what you pay. I replied back, that's too bad you lost a sale, and if you were willing to at least deal I might have paid the price you were asking.

Canadians get the shaft when it has to do anything with powersports, and its really a shame.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice cabs, How do they hold up though and what kind of prices is shipping??? I would like one for my teryx but im worried about the fabric ripping. Just currious.

They almost look like the same material as my old gun boot scabbard for my quad. I had a fabric cover for the stock,.. it held up really well.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im curious as im buying a blade for winter and want a cab but the hard cabs are 4-6k in no time. But i just want some thing that keeps the elements off while plowing. Well see.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im curious as im buying a blade for winter and want a cab but the hard cabs are 4-6k in no time. But i just want some thing that keeps the elements off while plowing. Well see.

Try plastic and duck tape .......... It aint pretty but it will keep you warm......and it costs around $50:d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but im not to concernered about money man. If i was i would use that method, but i dont plan on selling for a few years.

Top Bottom