UserReps

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Due to recent concerns of a bit of abuse of the Rep system I looked into this negative rep issue and discovered that I could turn just that off. So the Rep system is on but no one can give anyone bad Rep. If you got some please PM me and I will remove it. Sorry if this has caused any issues.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please tell me this is a joke.....What grown person lets a red dot affect their lives.......I got lots of them they are purdy.......The only thing that should be done is anyone who gives a REP should be made to sign it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
please tell me this is a joke.....what grown person lets a red dot affect their lives.......i got lots of them they are purdy.......the only thing that should be done is anyone who gives a rep should be made to sign it.

yes, i agree, but wasn't possible to make a signature for the red reps......some just chicken, i guess, and wouldn't leave their signature with a red rep.............Easiest for Ron to throw the switch.... Problem now solved!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Lots of people have been concerned so rather than let it continue...Its Over....No Red Dots!

Please tell me this is a joke.....What grown person lets a red dot affect their lives.......I got lots of them they are purdy.......The only thing that should be done is anyone who gives a REP should be made to sign it.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am most excited about the communication and the willingness to take action before something festers into a problem.

well done!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Wow..... I guess you complain about getting a little red dot enough, things change.... like gring long enough till you get your soother!!!!

Maybe I'll pm DL and ask...........

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I have reconsidered my personalopinion on this situation...... Removing the red dot is a good thing, that way the, the forum cryers who complained about them do not have to see proof that they are unappreciated..... Possibly saving their life. Recieving red rep is a validated form of depression inducement resulting in taking their own life..... Pretty sad, but, thats what happens when people need acceptance to exist in a cyber reality!!!!!!!

Report post button is to the left...... Thank you!!!

This is not an invitation to post!!!!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
ist2_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmphao!!!

Anyone who gives a ch!t about post count and rep (green or red) is a bed wetter and a douchie.

Over!!!

now who am i going to give red rep to? Lol

Top Bottom