used market is crazy!!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything in the west seems to be high for used. Some folks price things fair and it is sold by word of mouth before it hit the free advertising or when it does it is sold right away. Have been looking for a good used sierra 1500 and most are out to lunch compared to new. Why would a person pay 12 to 15 thou less for a used 2 to 3 year old truck compared to new. Ended up buying a 2013 Denali loaded for just a touch over 50 with a list of 65 and didn't have to use my own money as interest rates are cheap. Oh well its only worth what someone will pay you. Ps why doesn't this forum tab ahead anymore instead of one big long sentence.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy is looking for a 1ton for the farm. none for sale around here as everyone is keeping them on the farm, or asking a fortune. new is about $46G as a cab chassis and he still has to swap the tray. I told him he needs to go to B.C. as there was older cheap trucks perfect for the job in most towns. now his old 1ton blew a bearing at a real bad time.
He's in north east sask, anybody got a 1ton for sale around there?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its easy to see how the used market for vehicles is so high, People dont pay them off anymore before trading them in, then there upside down on them from day 1.
But I cant understand someone selling a toy, 2-5 years old wanting 5k more than a new one cause they put an exhaust and a couple other worthless accessories on. Good for them if they get it but I dont think its gonna happen.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh, lots of cheap trucks out there.. they just don't sit for sale forever with the rest of the retards on the internet. If you think we are bad you should see what idiots south of the border pay for used junk. Its scary, lol.

That said everyone lives on credit and thinks their financed forever quad/truck/sled and trailer are worth a mint because after 3 years they still owe principal on their loan. This province harbors stupidity of money as the lowest intelligence clown can make a 100k a year easily. You just have to sift past all that.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a descent bike but the guy wants $7500.00 more than a new 2013 which comes with a bigger motor and some other upgrades. Nice bike but he wants 50% more than a new one. Guess everyone thinks their a pro bike builder and should get 100.00 per hour for bolting on parts.

I know parts ad up quick but you cant expect to get your money back out of the extras.
2011 Custom Harley Davidson FXDB Street Bob Custom Modern Bobber - Alberta Street Motorcycles, Cruisers, Choppers For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
LOL.... his "award" is a cheezy trophy which does not even identify a contest or placing, it just has the name, address and phone # of the awards store.

Here is a descent bike but the guy wants $7500.00 more than a new 2013 which comes with a bigger motor and some other upgrades. Nice bike but he wants 50% more than a new one. Guess everyone thinks their a pro bike builder and should get 100.00 per hour for bolting on parts.

I know parts ad up quick but you cant expect to get your money back out of the extras.
2011 Custom Harley Davidson FXDB Street Bob Custom Modern Bobber - Alberta Street Motorcycles, Cruisers, Choppers For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New posting on kajiji today:
2013 summit x

Date Listed 22-Jul-13
Price $13,900.00
Address Range Road 280, Penhold, AB T0M 1R0, Canada
View map
For Sale By Owner
Make BRP
Model summit x
Year 2013
Kilometers 1050
Engine Displacement (cc) 800
Colour Black
This machine is awesome tons of power has the 154 track flex edge track has mbrp can other then that all stock comes with an extra pair of handle bars text or call me for more details if needed email does not work so do not email

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New posting on kajiji today:
2013 summit x

Date Listed 22-Jul-13
Price $13,900.00
Address Range Road 280, Penhold, AB T0M 1R0, Canada
View map
For Sale By Owner
Make BRP
Model summit x
Year 2013
Kilometers 1050
Engine Displacement (cc) 800
Colour Black
This machine is awesome tons of power has the 154 track flex edge track has mbrp can other then that all stock comes with an extra pair of handle bars text or call me for more details if needed email does not work so do not email
To rich for the market....

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Penhold hey...hmm maybe Turps has a used one! Lol.

My 2013XMX 163" Estart was $14451 plus taxes and pdi, plus cover, skid plate, linq can and pull start... $16000otd

Now has 978km, been crashed once, fixed and not for sale! BRAAAAAAPPP(really quietly) lol

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally. I've been looking desperately for a rig with an extra set of bars, that has been jumped out of barely dusted ditches.

Top Bottom