Urgent i need some help stumpy down!!!

Stumpy

Reaction score
Please help me i was at our lake lot at wabamun ascot beach on monday and it was a disaster zone dock was floating down the lake and lakefront people saved from destoying other dock systems but then major issue is 50-60 foot trees leaning and some already down if anyone has a friend or reasonable arborist in the area iw ould like some help to bring down approx 6-7 huge poplar's before they destroy my old trailer im old and only have 1 leg so not brave enough to tackle on my own please help!!!!
Thanking everyone in advance :(:(:(

I HAVE A SAW AND IF ANYONE CAN CLIMB AND HAVE ANY PROPER KNOWLEDGE HOW TO FALL TREES WITH ANY ROPE AND OR EQUIPMENT WEDGES ALL WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

PLEASE CALL BRAD AT 780-452-7272 or my cell at 780 720 -5933 i would like to do this saturday july 15/2011 i will supply beer and hotdogs my lake lot address is #9 4319 lakeshore rd (ascot beach ) on north side of lake wabamun rr#43

PLEASE CALL ME FRIDAY DURING THE DAY IF YOU CAN HELP FOR SATURDAY

here is link TO MY LAKE LOT
lake wabumun alberta - Google Maps

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Please help me i was at our lake lot at wabamun ascot beach on monday and it was a disaster zone dock was floating down the lake and lakefront people saved from destoying other dock systems but then major issue is 50-60 foot trees leaning and some already down if anyone has a friend or reasonable arborist in the area iw ould like some help to bring down approx 6-7 huge poplar's before they destroy my old trailer im old and only have 1 leg so not brave enough to tackle on my own please help!!!!

call 780-452-7272

Brad, if you can't get anyone rounded up let me know, I'll come out and help you as best I can.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
When you planning on this I have a small saw I can help buck up some stuff but for cut down that big don't think it will cut it. I can possibliby help out

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know also Stumpy, can always lend a hand I have a decent saw to buck up a few trees also in hopes of helping.

Just shoot me a PM..:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've got a saw Brad but I've been told I should not operate it.....

Buddy of mine used to be a climber/cutter in BC and he's helped me out at the lake lot but he's up in McMurray and I don't know when he's back again...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I HAVE A SAW AND IF ANYONE CAN CLIMB AND HAVE ANY PROPER KNOWLEDGE HOW TO FALL TREES WITH ANY ROPE AND OR EQUIPMENT WEDGES ALL WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
PLEASE CALL BRAD AT 780-452-7272 or my cell at 780 720 -5933 i would like to do this saturday july 15/2011 i will supply beer and hotdogs my lake lot address is #9 4319 lakeshore rd (ascot beach ) on north side of lake wabamun rr#43

PLEASE CALL ME FRIDAY DURING THE DAY IF YOU CAN HELP FOR SATURDAY

here is link TO MY LAKE LOT
lake wabumun alberta - Google Maps

:beer::beer:

will be there for sat. around 10-11 am. told the wifey and i think her and the kids will be there as well. let me know if i need to bring anything other than a saw and some ropes. i.e trailer fro branches and misc junk.

Stumpy

Reaction score
thanks magnet there is a link to lake lot should be ok with saw and ropes any junk i will take out myself , thats great bring your kids & wife mine would love company

THANKS ALSO TO FUNTIMES ALSO FOR COMING OUT SEE YA THERE SAT MORNING

thanks again my phone on the weekend is 780-720-5933

Last edited:

Stumpy

Reaction score
TTT

I would like to thank each person whom came out to help me this weekend and all others for responding with good info as well .

First when something like this happens its usually and act of god or severe weather type conditions ,thus it becomes another bad news story but this one is different !!!

When i posted this it was hard to ask for help as i don't like using the gibble card ,but in this situation trees were unsafe ,and the arborist's were very expensive and on 1 to 2 weeks away even for a quote .

I would like to single out these S&M ERS who i believe represent the human element ,and the kindness and goodness still left in mankind , when all we here about is murder and horific stories ,well mine this weekend was very diffferent !!!!!:):):):) With the help from the follwing members

Magnet ( Clayton ) also known as the chainsaw acrobat , his Wife Paula aka, Snow Monkey both of their children Bailey and Tysha thanks again please if i can help anytime please pm or call me !

Funtimes ( Dj ) Thanks for bringing your saw and risking your truck in hillbilly tree prunning 101 hopefully we have video in future Thanks again for all your hard work !

AND Bogger (Ian ) what can i say ,not much only kidding , thanks for all your help and that little gas can fits nice in my quad box !:beer::beer:

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE PM ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS'S !!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will have the video of the tree pruning up maybe tomorrow the boy forgot his camera at home.
was a good day, glad we could help and the burgers and dogs were great.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any time Brad... Next time we will have to do a little more playing and less working :d:beer:

It was also nice to meet Magnet and his family..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Any time my friend......

PS... might wanna get rid of the mixed gas before using it for the quad... the old honda may not appreciate the 50:1 mix.....

Stumpy

Reaction score
I was thinking wasnt their gas and oil in that chainsaw maybe you should have left that with me also after you left worked till 7.30 at the dock rebuilding had supper felt like ch!t too tired to come to fire will attend raincheck if ok!!!!!!! Thanks again

Last edited:
Top Bottom