I need your help!! Does anyone recognize this suspected theif - included. Nakamun Lake

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!

My nephew Mike got a call and they have him in custody. There were 6 cases that they believe he was involved in, apparently he has had trouble with the law before and found him in possession of tools used to break and enter... (apparently he is not supposed to have these in his possession
0. 2 cases were of Mike's The pics turned out to be an identifier.

The cops asked mike to go back and see if anything was stolen or damaged at the lake lot. Nothing seemed missing, but the locks on his sea can, and travel trailer were destroyed, and also his cabin doorknob was damaged. the only thing they could nail him on right now is trespassing and forceful entry of private property.

Stoney Plain RCMP were the ones doing the investigation.

They needed some evidence of him stealing something so they could gain a search warrant.

One scary thing though, Mike had a second camera in the backside of his property, and there was a pic of this guy turning around, and then bolting into the woods... Seconds later Mikes wife appeared in the camera... She spooked him and he fled. This guy was still there when they arrived.
Thank god she didn't surprise him and have a confrontation. Good to hear the Mounties got there man.

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Technicolor cowboys 1 loser 0. For once a score in the win column. But still some back woods justice wouldn't hurt. Frickin retard will probably be out in a couple hrs and off to the next "job". Hope ya get your stuff back

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Technicolor cowboys 1 loser 0. For once a score in the win column. But still some back woods justice wouldn't hurt. Frickin retard will probably be out in a couple hrs and off to the next "job". Hope ya get your stuff back

Hit the Nail right on the head that time .

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day, have a lot if time to do that while driving, it would be col to beat one of these retards unconscious then stuff them into the back of a vac truck until they wake up then leave them there for a while.
I figure it would be a little creepy when they awoke :) total darkness no idea where you are can't even see your hand In front of your face

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turn the vac on and see what a mess you could make

Lol close the knife gate would suck his body into a bag of bone dust at 30" of vacuum haha.

But I think it would be more fun to have a vid camera, small trouble light, and a garden hose stuck in the tank. You get the picture :)

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im trying to figure something out... so the pictures helped Identify the guy???? That mean you can use them? There seems to be a lot of miss information out there about taking pictures and the bad guys not knowing????

Cuso did you guys get any info on this from the cops? I think i want to buy some security cameras and NO i am not putting up a poster to say im taking your picture! They will just steal the camera then!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Those are pretty goods pics ...are they actual security cameras or trail cameras?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said they are trail cameras. I am pretty sure they used those pics to tag him to the crime, but They might have randomly captured him some other way, I am not sure.

Those are pretty goods pics ...are they actual security cameras or trail cameras?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just yesterday my buddy had people arrested for thieving stuff from his business in Red Earth. they drove into his yard at 4 am and stole around $1000 worth of empty bottles/cans and 40 batteries his fire department had collected to benefit charity. caught them on video surveillance, and called RCMP Saturday morning. they told him to call the recycle place in Slave Lake and sure enough, they were there at that moment bringing in the bottles. they were arrested and charged, damning evidence were the bags the bottles were in from his tire shop boldly marked "cooper tires". score one more for the good guys

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The comment of posting signage on your property is FALSE. If it is a public area. store, gas station Mall etc. then you have to post signs. But on private property there is no expectation of privacy. The fact that waste of skin was caught breaking and entering is a start. Funny that the trail cam didn't seem to see him leaving with stuff, too bad.
FYI I work in the the security industry.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol close the knife gate would suck his body into a bag of bone dust at 30" of vacuum haha.

But I think it would be more fun to have a vid camera, small trouble light, and a garden hose stuck in the tank. You get the picture :)

and maybe this guy in the corner....

jigsaw_puppet_i_want_to_play_a_game0.png

Top Bottom