I need your help!! Does anyone recognize this suspected theif - included. Nakamun Lake

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need your help!! Does anyone recognize this suspected theif - included. Nakamun Lake

My nephew has has a rash of break-ins at his lake lot at Nakamun Lake, just south of barrhead.

He is building a cabin on the west shore, had all his tools including ones that I lent him ripped off!!

First heist was about $1500 worth of power tools, he boarded up the place temporarily, only to find that the thief returned to steal the rest after he left.

He noticed other stuff missing, and decided to put up a chain link gate and fence his yard..SECURITY CAMERA Rollshutters and the whole 9 yards.

Upon coming to his lot on MONDAY June 3rd, he noticed that someone had used bolt cutters to his gate. This suspected suspected thief was 9 minutes from getting caught.
Guy_BoltCutter2.jpg
Here is what my nephew said in an email:

Im gonna loss my **** pretty soon…… check out the time at the bottom of the pictures……. That guy was 9 minutes away from the end of his self mobile life!!!!!! Those bolt cutters would have found a new home up this fockers ass just after I use them to crack his skull open!!!!!

If anyone knows of this person, please send me a PM or an anonymous email to:

marcuso1@hotmail.com

Lets catch this guy people!!!

Keep this at the top!!!

Thanks for your help.

Guy_BoltCutter1.jpg
Guy_BoltCutter2.jpg Mike.jpg

Attachments

• Guy_BoltCutter1.JPG
    Guy_BoltCutter1.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 437
Last edited by a moderator:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: I need your help!! Does anyone recognize this thief? Pictures included. Nakamun L

cropped pic of thief.

Guy_BoltCutter1a.jpg Guy_BoltCutter2a.jpg Guy_BoltCutter3a.jpg

Last edited:

Kranked

Reaction score
Re: I need your help!! Does anyone recognize this thief? Pictures included. Nakamun L

Fu*kin losers. Hope you find them.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

probably a local, knows the area and when people are coming and going. I would print these photos and put them up all over the place in the area where locals can see them. I bet you would get info in no time.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What do the police say Cuso? Those are pretty good pics of the azzhat. Someone should recognize him.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a loser, I hope he catches him cuso.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They are waiting to hear back from the Barrhead detachment. I haven't heard back from my nephew about anything new. I just got the email today.

Is it possible to sticky this? I am sure this guy will get caught, especially with the clothing he is wearing.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Problem is that he didn't have a notice that the cameras are up. The "alleged"perpetrator will more than likely get off As he was unaware of pictures being taken and there is no picture of him actually taking anything
Friggen laws protect the bastard. But it would be cool to stuff the bolt cutters up his azz.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't expect the cops to solve anything. They are only good at writing tickets for distracted driving and seat belts and stop signs. You know, real crime.

As far as what you should do about it, don't ask me cause it would be totally the wrong answer as far as the police are concerned.

They are making it really hard for honest people these days.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Friggin' azzhats..........the bolt cutters would look good with just the tip of the handles sticking out!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They are waiting to hear back from the Barrhead detachment. I haven't heard back from my nephew about anything new. I just got the email today.

Is it possible to sticky this? I am sure this guy will get caught, especially with the clothing he is wearing.

To bad your nephew didn't catch the dick!!! I hope he has other pics as these ones are of a guy outside his fence taking his bolt cutters for a walk... so unless the police catch up to him and his garage is full of the stolen items, the a-hole will walk... To bad there wasn't some mystical 240 volt short on the gate when he opened it... that would have been an entertaining picture!!!!!

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There's no car in the photo. Maybe he's on foot because he's more than a local, more likely a neighbor.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Camping with a few localism barrheadians this weekend will update if I find any info.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I will sticky this for you.

Please print off all of your pics, and post them at every corner and near by store, or whatever????

I personally hope you can find this pr!ck yourself, but it would probably be better if the cops did first ;)

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

when I get to town going to purchase some of them cameras

It won't be to long before he's caught

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Better lock up the camera too or it wont be there long

Cahksukkas

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I didnt read the thread but why do you have my picture?

Jk- f#ckin losers steal anything that isnt tied down

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sad thing these days is the criminals don't look like criminals anymore. That guy looks like someone you would sit and have a beer with? My bet is he is local.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!

My nephew Mike got a call and they have him in custody. There were 6 cases that they believe he was involved in, apparently he has had trouble with the law before and found him in possession of tools used to break and enter... (apparently he is not supposed to have these in his possession
0. 2 cases were of Mike's The pics turned out to be an identifier.

The cops asked mike to go back and see if anything was stolen or damaged at the lake lot. Nothing seemed missing, but the locks on his sea can, and travel trailer were destroyed, and also his cabin doorknob was damaged. the only thing they could nail him on right now is trespassing and forceful entry of private property.

Stoney Plain RCMP were the ones doing the investigation.

They needed some evidence of him stealing something so they could gain a search warrant.

One scary thing though, Mike had a second camera in the backside of his property, and there was a pic of this guy turning around, and then bolting into the woods... Seconds later Mikes wife appeared in the camera... She spooked him and he fled. This guy was still there when they arrived.

Top Bottom