Uploading pics

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have tried many times to upload a picture...resized it down to 80kb and smaller. Pics from my phone, camera and computer and I give up .... what's the scoop cause someone must know the problem. How do you get pics to upload

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the Go Advanced reply method scroll down to Attachments -> Manage Attachments opens a new window the first option should be Upload Files from computer

edit: no need to resize to tiny dimensions like 80kb

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Site is still broken, hasn't been the same or as user friendly since the last upgrade...............

So I have tried many times to upload a picture...resized it down to 80kb and smaller. Pics from my phone, camera and computer and I give up .... what's the scoop cause someone must know the problem. How do you get pics to upload

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Site is still broken, hasn't been the same or as user friendly since the last upgrade...............

half the time I wont even get the option to upload it shows nothing,, then the next day it works I thought it was just me lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

text me the pic I will upload... is it good? :)

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL so it does happen to everyone else. Was thinking that I was missing something

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the Go Advanced reply method scroll down to Attachments -> Manage Attachments opens a new window the first option should be Upload Files from computer

edit: no need to resize to tiny dimensions like 80kb
Hmm you have a Advanced reply method?

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You talking avatar pics? Those need to be resized and it drove me up the wall trying to make one fit... Mine got taken from an avatar site after getting fed up

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Still no pictures Rich?

What computer system are you using?

If I wait for the automatic site re-sizing thingy, I can't upload pictures. It is like said above, it is broken.

But if I doo my own resizing, it works just fine.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I will look into further, my computer has windows 8, I resize my pics to small using this,
Image Resizer for Windows - Home
It works good,
IMG_1767 (Small).JPG
This is 64 kb, its not just the size it how big of a file it is the original was 2.4 MB it had a red ! beside it when I tried to upload.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm interesting... going to Arizona this weekend and will try when I get back

Top Bottom