Updates on the new Clemina Creek Shelter Project

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure wish there was a webcam there.... im getting the itch to ride really bad.

I'll be your webcam buddy here are some photos from a couple hours ago at the Clemina cabin

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413158405.169834.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413158438.017343.jpg

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
Love the cabin. And love the snow... Can't wait for my third year of riding this area. Real good job guys !!!!!

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates and photos guys. The cabin project has been coming along awesome. We have had a tonne of support from our members via donations of items (railing, drying rack, BBQ, wood stove, labour) and a generous amount of cold hard cash to help us pay for this sucker. Thank you all very much. We are still accepting donations so if you wanted to be a part of this cabins legacy please get in touch with me. All donors are being recognized on plaques that will be hanging in the cabin for the life of the building.

We are just finalizing some interior seating, coat hooks etc then she will be all ready for your winter visits.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates and photos guys. The cabin project has been coming along awesome. We have had a tonne of support from our members via donations of items (railing, drying rack, BBQ, wood stove) and a generous amount of cold hard cash to help us pay for this sucker. Thank you all very much. We are still accepting donations so if you wanted to be a part of this cabins legacy please get in touch with me. All donors are being recognized on plaques that will be hanging in the cabin for the life of the building.

We are just finalizing some interior seating, coat hooks etc then she will be all ready for your winter visits.

Curtis, be sure to talk to Randall at SuperClamps and get some of the SuperHangAlls. The are easy to install, durable, and look good. I know he donated them to Fernie and Revelstoke and maybe other cabins. Also, the hooks for brooms and shovels. They work well also.

Top Bottom