Updates on the new Clemina Creek Shelter Project

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone. We will not be finalizing the donor plaque until after the snow shows as there have been many saying that they would like to contribute at those events.

Thank you all very much for the continued support, its been awesome.

The project should actually be done by late next week if all goes well. We are heading up tomorrow with a group of volunteers from Norfab MFG to install a railing system that they custom made and donated. Ill get some pictures of the progress and post em up.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone. We will not be finalizing the donor plaque until after the snow shows as there have been many saying that they would like to contribute at those events.

Thank you all very much for the continued support, its been awesome.

The project should actually be done by late next week if all goes well. We are heading up tomorrow with a group of volunteers from Norfab MFG to install a railing system that they custom made and donated. Ill get some pictures of the progress and post em up.

My son was one of those guys that installed the railing....he said the cabin looks great and that he had a great time with Curtis showing them around a bit after the work was done.
Thanks Curtis

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nicely done everyone, great job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
impressive....... I hope I don't have to take my boots off to go in, lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Another great warm up shelter for the BC backcountry!

Awesome friggin' job and sincere congratulations to Curtis and all the volunteers. Pulling together is what holds this amazing sport deep into my bones. Snowmobilers have and will doo amazing things for the sport and for the backcountry! Great job!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the cabin in person today! It looks even better in real life then the pictures. I installed the drying rack that I built for around the wood stove. It has 44 hooks to hang your stuff and two shelves over top of the stove so there is lots of room to dry our gear.

The trail up was a bit rough! It was rough enough that my tail pipe decided to tap out at km 12ish lol!
Ps it was snowing when I left the cabin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work Neil!!!

Is that one of those rusty road snakes?

I seen the cabin in person today! It looks even better in real life then the pictures. I installed the drying rack that I built for around the wood stove. It has 44 hooks to hang your stuff and two shelves over top of the stove so there is lots of room to dry our gear.

The trail up was a bit rough! It was rough enough that my tail pipe decided to tap out at km 12ish lol!
Ps it was snowing when I left the cabin!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the placement of the cabin! We should be able to stand and watch people climb and wreck stuff on numerous hills lol.
And I think the old cabin deserves it's picture taken as a thank you for its years of hard work!

Top Bottom