Updated Spring Condition Sicamous

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from three amazing days of riding in sicamous.....:thumbsup2:

Day 1: Friday April 11- Bluelakes-- 1.5' of fresh 30 sleds max, +12 but overcast,, great snow played hard all day... trail up,,, we had the four place enclosed, still staged from main parking lot,,, decks were up to 2km...

Day 2: Sat April 12- Owlshead -- four place trailer upto km7... trail good rest way.. uptop snow set up but lower trees great snow.. +18 clear blue skies and sun burn:sun: only 15 sleds up that day... absolutly encridible... best spring sledding I have done i years...:woohoo1:

Day 3: Sun April 13- Queest-- staged at km 4-- overcast and a little cooler, but still great day... Queest is an awsome area lots of steep and deep

All in all great trip wives had a blast great snow conditions, great hospitality in town, a very unforgettable couples trip....:perfect10:

Pics and video to follow....

Still some great stuff in sicamous.... but with the rain yesterday... would recommend going with the trucks and decks...

Anyways just an update for any die hards left olut there....:bow:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear, I was surprised to know they were still staging at the parking lot, I was sure that would have melted away by now.

Hey bunny... it was raining pretty good sunday night and mon am,,, so by now possible they are farther up.....

Anyways no prob for the updates...

Top Bottom