Ultra ever dry

robhayward

Reaction score
Can you take a pic of how shitty it looks now? I ordered some and want to see how crappy it'll look because it's going on regardless. lol

Thanks

We rode all day yesterday in fresh snow, but it was warm so it was fairly wet and heavy. I have to say I think this stuff works. Whether it works any better than powder coating or a wrap? I dont know. It wasnt miraculous like shown in the video, but the main areas where I usually packed the most snow (along each side of the cooler on my XP on the back of the tunnel) stayed basically clean all day. I little bit accumulated here and there, but not comparable to how much used to pack on there before.

I dont think it is going to be that durable though. You can see where my boots are already scuffing it off of the tunnel after one ride. And it looks like CHIT! It leaves a very white hazy film. It might not be as big of deal but the spray bottles they sent are absolute garbage so I ended up having to smooth out the huge puddles with a foam brush. It looks like a kindergarten class painted it on my sled. So if you are going to do it make sure you have a good spraying setup that is able to put on a fine mist.

So all in all, I dont know if I would do it again or not. I definitely wouldnt be putting it on anything painted cause its going to end up looking like crap. For the back of the XPs and pros with raw tunnels where huge amounts of snow build up I would say it works good.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I actually use rubber tire shine sprays on my polished tunnels...... I wipe them down before a weekend of sleddin' and never have iced up running boards..... Works good, and its cheap

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually use rubber tire shine sprays on my polished tunnels...... I wipe them down before a weekend of sleddin' and never have iced up running boards..... Works good, and its cheap

Yeah, Im curious to try silicone spray. Paul from Roosterbuilt says that this works really well in their wet coastal snow. Be alot cheaper and easier.

Ill see if i can get some pictures up. It probably wont be today.

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy in bulk: $27,000 (plus tax and shipping) for a 55 gallon drum of each top and bottom coat...

Last edited:

Thunder101

Reaction score
I used a small HVLP sprayer (one for each product top and bottom) I thought it worked very well but it does wear off :(

akrider

Reaction score
I just learned about this product on Saturday and was really curious about it after watching the manufacturer's video. I had a feeling it was too good to be true. If it wasn't so expensive I might be willing to try it. I don't like that it appears to wear off a lot more quickly than paint.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have most of mine left that I would sell if someone is interested in trying it out. I had the quart can of each. I dont think I even used a quarter of it. Also have the spray bottles. Make me an offer if interested.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$20at Greggs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 116
Top Bottom