Ultra ever dry

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recieved mine yesterday. Will be coating my sled tonight. I will let everyone know how it works out. I think it will work awesome but my only doubt is how long it will hold up. When I talked to the guy there I told him what I planned on doing with it and asked how well it would hold up. He said it is very abrasion resistant and should hold up really well. But....you read the instructions on the bottle and it says not to use a pressure washer or any kind of soap on it. We will see I guess.

Took forever to get it though. I ordered it like three weeks ago. I called after a couple of weeks and he apologized. Said their sales have just went insane since that video was released and went viral.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recieved mine yesterday. Will be coating my sled tonight. I will let everyone know how it works out. I think it will work awesome but my only doubt is how long it will hold up. When I talked to the guy there I told him what I planned on doing with it and asked how well it would hold up. He said it is very abrasion resistant and should hold up really well. But....you read the instructions on the bottle and it says not to use a pressure washer or any kind of soap on it. We will see I guess.

Took forever to get it though. I ordered it like three weeks ago. I called after a couple of weeks and he apologized. Said their sales have just went insane since that video was released and went viral.

What is the cost of it? (with freight)

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sweet !!! Keep us updated .. is 1 gallon of each coat enough for a sled ? if so , the cost would be under $200

you just use a spray gun ?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was around 250 or so by the time I got it shipped up. 1 quart of each, the spray bottles, shipping, and good old 12% hst.

There are a few different options for spraying it on on their website. I just bought the hand sprayers. They are pricey, but they say that you need them because they are resistant to the chemicals? Might be a sales pitch i dont know. I think 1 quart of each does 200 square feet or something so Im guessing the stuff I have will do quite a few sleds.

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I thought holy crap i'm doing my truck, trailer, quad, etc ....until you said no pressure washer or soap :(

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was around 250 or so by the time I got it shipped up. 1 quart of each, the spray bottles, shipping, and good old 12% hst.

There are a few different options for spraying it on on their website. I just bought the hand sprayers. They are pricey, but they say that you need them because they are resistant to the chemicals? Might be a sales pitch i dont know. I think 1 quart of each does 200 square feet or something so Im guessing the stuff I have will do quite a few sleds.

I looked on their website....42 sq ft per qt. Looks pretty cool though. Do they recommend the trigger sprayer or the pump sprayer...does one do a better job?

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sweet ... I think i'll order some as well .. I got a compressor so I'll just buy a paint spray gun and use that

slap it on my sled and my ghetto wood truck bed and sled deck so it doesn't take on 600# of water weight every time it gets wet !

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You have to do a full report and keep updating it. Maybe you should have your own thread and have it made into a sticky.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked on their website....42 sq ft per qt. Looks pretty cool though. Do they recommend the trigger sprayer or the pump sprayer...does one do a better job?

Oops. I guess its 42 sq/ft. Not sure where I got 200. Must have been thinking about the gallon jug. I wonder if that is per container or together?

The guy told me either works fine. The pump sprayer is just better if you are doing larger surface areas.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops. I guess its 42 sq/ft. Not sure where I got 200. Must have been thinking about the gallon jug. I wonder if that is per container or together?

The guy told me either works fine. The pump sprayer is just better if you are doing larger surface areas.

looks like per container...but you are spraying the top coat over the same square footage....so still 42 sq ft...lol

but you should be good for a few sleds and boots.

Please keep us informed on how it works.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like per container...but you are spraying the top coat over the same square footage....so still 42 sq ft...lol

but you should be good for a few sleds and boots.

Please keep us informed on how it works.

Oh yeah......for some reason I was still thinking I had to mix the two together and spray on like other epoxys.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought holy crap i'm doing my truck, trailer, quad, etc ....until you said no pressure washer or soap :(

If this stuff works the way they claim, why would you need a pressure washer? If anything was left on a garden hose should take care of it.

Am i right? :confused:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this stuff works the way they claim, why would you need a pressure washer? If anything was left on a garden hose should take care of it.

Am i right? :confused:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

shouldnt even need the garden hose hahha

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well tomorrow will be the maiden voyage. I have my doubts. I read a review on snowest from a guy down in colorado that tried the stuff and said it didnt do anything. If the product is anything like the garbage sprayers that they charge 35 bucks for I think this stuff is nothing more than magic beans. Was planning on doing my tunnel and all of my suspension in the stuff but ended up just having to paint it on the tunnel with a foam brush because the sprayer was such a piece of crap. I guess we will see how it performs on the tunnel.

Assaulter13

Reaction score
Please keep us informed. I would love to see how this stuff performs in real world conditions. I don't typically jump in mud with work boots - but I do go sledding in the mountains with a brick that has been coated with latex just for shits and giggles.

So let us know!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode all day yesterday in fresh snow, but it was warm so it was fairly wet and heavy. I have to say I think this stuff works. Whether it works any better than powder coating or a wrap? I dont know. It wasnt miraculous like shown in the video, but the main areas where I usually packed the most snow (along each side of the cooler on my XP on the back of the tunnel) stayed basically clean all day. I little bit accumulated here and there, but not comparable to how much used to pack on there before.

I dont think it is going to be that durable though. You can see where my boots are already scuffing it off of the tunnel after one ride. And it looks like CHIT! It leaves a very white hazy film. It might not be as big of deal but the spray bottles they sent are absolute garbage so I ended up having to smooth out the huge puddles with a foam brush. It looks like a kindergarten class painted it on my sled. So if you are going to do it make sure you have a good spraying setup that is able to put on a fine mist.

So all in all, I dont know if I would do it again or not. I definitely wouldnt be putting it on anything painted cause its going to end up looking like crap. For the back of the XPs and pros with raw tunnels where huge amounts of snow build up I would say it works good.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, very informative.

Top Bottom