Two thumbs up for Motorfist

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Using their gloves, boots and helmet now. I will be picking up a jacket and bibs when I can afford to also. I wish I had more time this weekend to give them a hand setting up and taking down but just couldnt pull it off.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't have a chance to try some stompers on as I only had time to pick up the stuff I had pre-ordered at the show. 1 hr is not enough time to have a look around!( great show) can't wait till next year! Dose anyone know where a guy can get the show price on the boots?

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a smokin deal on a new set of MotorFist gear from Prairie Rec a big thanks to you both

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may sound kinda weird but here us out.....

We are going to screw up. We just hope when we do we are square and we can get through it with you. Instead of around you. It is job #1 with us. And it isn't just a tag line. We really want to do it better then any company out there. It's serious to MF.

There have been some klim comments in here. Time to speak to those.

people pit us against them. In reality there are really only 2 choices for quality gear so it is natural for that to happen. Our offices are 20 minutes from those guys. There are no moats or sniping of each other on the golf course (as some suppose!) even though we are that close.

Yes we do want to kick each others butt! But we see each other at lunch or at airports headed to shows and most of the time we talk about what your family is doing or how long the show season is. I think the preception of the public is sometimes not reality.

There are a couple of antagonistic pricks with klim and we have a few on the MF side that we can't control. Those people can continue to live lonely lives and eat happy meals with orange soda.

MF the company will contiue to make killer products to make you want to spend more money. The Rekon jacket. then the Stomper and now the 1240g Dominator helmet for a good price.

Wonder what's next??? Just wait and see.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim is way over priced for what you need.
Coming from a guy who can sled in his mustard stained wife beater and sweat pants since all your mountain experience is logged on your computer on S&M this means nothing, put the bong down and try riding you're gay pride machine more than once every three years and your mindless posts will not piss everyone off anymore, I'm currently trading up to all motorfist from klim on the basis the gear fits me better, is far better priced, and the customer service/warranty backing I've received from them is unparalleled by any stretch, you know freak I never used to get annoyed by you on here but lately you have made a true push to be an irrelevant member of the board who initiates nothing useful whatsoever in any post, I mean even the doo boys admit there is a lot of good product out there and they just like doo the best, so brag up the rainbow flag all you want but it's time you start riding it again so maybe a few of us will give you a small amount of respect. You call motorfist and they'll tell you the same thing brad just posted, klim makes good gear but MF has a better warranty, better pricing, and from any of us who tried or wear the gear it's a better quality product, you wanna chirp on everyone's posts? Go ahead nobody really listens to a thing you say but you do get annoying even to those of us who try and be good about watching you plug up the forum mindlessly everyday

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comparing Klim to MF at the sled show last weekend, I liked the colours, styles and fit of most of the MF stuff over the Klim, but I left with a pair of Klim pants only because the price was right.
Usually I buy gear that fits comfortably and has held up to my abuse in the past. However I have noticed more and more lately that high priced stuff hasn't lasted near as long as some of my less expensive gear. So I've decided to just snap up the deals when they come along.
Good product support and attitude goes a long way with me though, and if it came down to it that I had to spend the money, I'd buy MF every time just based on this.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comparing Klim to MF at the sled show last weekend, I liked the colours, styles and fit of most of the MF stuff over the Klim, but I left with a pair of Klim pants only because the price was right.
Usually I buy gear that fits comfortably and has held up to my abuse in the past. However I have noticed more and more lately that high priced stuff hasn't lasted near as long as some of my less expensive gear. So I've decided to just snap up the deals when they come along.
Good product support and attitude goes a long way with me though, and if it came down to it that I had to spend the money, I'd buy MF every time just based on this.

We will suck you in next time....

Top Bottom