Two thumbs up for Motorfist

jockdoc

Reaction score
Last year I had a couple issues with my Motorfist boots. I only used them for sledding. Anyway, the owner replaced the boots, NO QUESTIONS, NO TROUBLE! The guy sent me a brand new pair - arrived at my office in a box, postage paid. Now that is service!!!

Motorfist gets two thumbs up from me! Not only do they make awesome products, they stand behind the products like a world class company. I am very impressed.

Thanks Motorfist! You guys rock. I will seek out your products in the future for sure.

Cheers!

Shawn

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you rip their clothes they can repair them as well as the soles of the boots are replaceable

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's cool! I really appreciate it when manufacturers stand behind their product and make things right.

Last year I had a couple issues with my Motorfist boots. I only used them for sledding. Anyway, the owner replaced the boots, NO QUESTIONS, NO TROUBLE! The guy sent me a brand new pair - arrived at my office in a box, postage paid. Now that is service!!!

Motorfist gets two thumbs up from me! Not only do they make awesome products, they stand behind the products like a world class company. I am very impressed.

Thanks Motorfist! You guys rock. I will seek out your products in the future for sure.

Cheers!

Shawn

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I made the switch last year, and at the Asa show the president was on hand to help customers trying gear on and answer questions........heard the klim guys were too busy golfing;)

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I made the switch last year, and at the Asa show the president was on hand to help customers trying gear on and answer questions........heard the klim guys were too busy golfing;)

I sure noticed the huge difference between Motorfist Representation and Klim at the show.

jockdoc

Reaction score
You know, we all ride hard, put our gear through major testing and abuse. I really don't expect any gear to stand up perfectly. Maybe I've just lowered my standards or expectations. However, It just really surprised me that THE MOTORFIST GUY actually stood up and voluntarily sent me love... Its unbelievable and off-the-chart cool in my books. I'd strongly recommend supporting these guys and this company. Lets keep them in business by buying their stuff. Clearly HE wants our business and wants to develop products that are bomber and well built. I like it. There is always room in a tight market for people like Motorfist.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeppers. Got my free stuff yesterday. From purolator. Awsome chit forsure.

I could only come to the show today and hoped to thank mf guy in person with old pink jacket in tow.

One of the other guys took a few pics

Was looking for matching bibs to go with the jacket. But they were all out at every place. So I'm going to order it online.

Thanks again Mf guy. U rock and word of mouth makes a big difference where klim sttttalls out.

sent from my htc

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta agree! love my MF jacket i bougth a couple seasons ago...been awesome. i ripped my WOT gloves on a tree branch...was surprised they ripped really, i emailed them...they sent me new ones. best gloves i have ever owned. just picked up the new dominator helmet at the sled show in e town...BEST fitting helmet out there. i tried them all out. the carbon fiber ones and all. it fit my face and my aviators the best by FAR. nearly half the price of carbon fiber yet as light! VERY impressed. the mf rep was deadly too...actually two of them. it was stupid busy but the still took the time for my picky ass.

thanks MF

jockdoc

Reaction score
Its funny, hey? Its really boils down to service. Its the same with sleds, bikes, trailers, and so on. Service wins.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...

i will say this....there was a TON of klim apparel being wore by custies! every where you looked there was a guy or chick with a klim garment on. klim still rocks. imo. but loving the MF gear!!

20121028_200357.jpg

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...

i will say this....there was a TON of klim apparel being wore by custies! every where you looked there was a guy or chick with a klim garment on. klim still rocks. imo. but loving the MF gear!!

that because its old klim stuff and they have not needed to get new gear yet.......

The riding group i ride with, 3 years ago all had klim, last year some guys were full motorfist, some were half motorfist and klim, most guys i know just buy what they need.......

tranquillicer

Reaction score
I had the oportunity to help a friend out at a booth this year. She handles MF gear and when Mike from MF showed up I was totally impressed with his attitude and how he tutored me about the gear. The warranty is impressive to say the least.

NORDIC

Reaction score
Hands down best customer service I have ever received and their gear rocks!!

I agree 100%. Best product I have ever worn. Managed to put a hole in my bibs, sent them back Collect to be repaired. They sent me a loaner pair while mine where being repaired, so I could keep riding, until I got mine back and NO cost! Unbelievable servce!!!!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...

20121028_200357.jpg
if i didn't know better i'd swear you took my helmet.
The MF guys were grear at the show, picked up a helmet and 2 pairs of gloves. the price on the gloves = 1 pair of Klim.
Can't wait to try out my new grear.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just ordered MF boots .. can't wait for them to show up

Also sent out my klim gloves out for warranty .. see if they stack up !!

Did get a brand new jacket from Westcomb under warranty (quality vancouver shop, uses eVent fabric like MF).. also sent out some old Arcteryx stuff .. see if the big boys back up their product!!!

Top Bottom