Turbo sled in a mud bog!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOUR WIFEY WAS LOOKIN' GOOD IN THEM THE OTHER NITE...... LOL :beer:;):eek::beer:

So she did get the TOP figured out. By the way that was the TRANNY neighboor not the wife. Ric got beaver with leaver HAH LMAO sorry for highjackin folks.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Would we race each other or mud boggers ??
Not sure what there plan is. I asked if we could race the fastest stuff there, but they have not made a decision. They said last year the mud drag cars were leaving the pits at 80 mph, but I have my doubts. We will know tomorrow what the plan is.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Definitely let us know when your confirmed to run.
Not sure what there plan is. I asked if we could race the fastest stuff there, but they have not made a decision. They said last year the mud drag cars were leaving the pits at 80 mph, but I have my doubts. We will know tomorrow what the plan is.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure if ken at specialty can tune my computer on my tt for this elevation,was just talking to him about it, but i'll keep checking cause i want to run in mud,lol
i'll run my Ram in the race for sure if you can get it in for me.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Het Deano why not try out Rons Nytro good place as any for the first Demo ride. PS get pics and show Ron

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Just got the word, and it is a done deal!!:d They will let me and one other sled run. I have already committed to AA if he wants to run. We will run right after the pits are groomed for the mods so they will be smooth. Registration starts at 10:00 sat and racing at around noon.
They are timing at 60 ft and 150ft. My goal is to beat the mods times.:eek:

NM

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just got the word, and it is a done deal!!:d they will let me and one other sled run. I have already committed to aa if he wants to run. We will run right after the pits are groomed for the mods so they will be smooth. Registration starts at 10:00 sat and racing at around noon.
They are timing at 60 ft and 150ft. My goal is to beat the mods times.:eek:

Nm

will you guys be running on sunday too???

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure someone shoots so video for those of us that can't make it!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If you guys are running, and theyll let a few of ya in... We'll prolly make the trip to rimbey.... Where in rimbey is it?? ( lived there when i was a kid --- even lived in ponoka through jr. High and part of high school).;)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will contact me next week with more details. I hope we can run twice on both days. I will post when i get more info.

Just make sure you clean it good between runs (nice hose down or wipe down -whatever). Seriously. A guy ran his sled in Creston at the mud bogs a few years back and he got some mud in the throttle and it stuck wide open at the end of the pit, he bailed off and the sled hit a spectators parked car in the parking lot (sled doing about 50 mph). Bye-bye sled and did some nice damage to the car too.

Have fun!

Top Bottom