Turbo/ Race Fuel $

dschwindt

Reaction score
Would anyone or one of the vendors know what 110 or equivelant race fuel for Sunoco or VP is running for a barrel these days. I am considering a turbo from silber or boondocker for my assault pro RMK. I would probably mix it up 50/50 to get to around 100 Octane.

Thanks

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would anyone or one of the vendors know what 110 or equivelant race fuel for Sunoco or VP is running for a barrel these days. I am considering a turbo from silber or boondocker for my assault pro RMK. I would probably mix it up 50/50 to get to around 100 Octane.

Thanks

AV gas $1.46 a liter and it is 100 octane........Im good for 18 PSI with it......I even run 50-50 with 94 sometimes......I found out the race fuel was to hot and cracking exhaust manifolds ect.......

dschwindt

Reaction score
What kind of turbo setup are you running. Just curious. Ive heard that av gas is drier (leaner) than most fuels but it is mixing in with 2 stroke oil.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep a little bit of head work and the guy who runs the airport will be your new best friend. Av gas prices went up this year too. I paid 1.62 for some and got a deal on the rest at 1.45

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you dont need that much. get a drum of VP's c-112 and only add about one gallon, give it a little extra splash if your running boost above 8psi. If your using more its not going to hurt you helps keep things cooler for sure. I always run 108/107 mix even in my stock gear and never have any issues. depending on the turbo you can go with straight 91 from the pump but i would give a little extra splash of 108 or 110 just to stay safe and prolong life.

Top Bottom