Turbo plugs.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had rode mine at 7 lbs for most them kms, then jumped it to 9 lbs and it let go next day, and did it very innocently.. Turned off and had a beer and went to restart it had broken off.. No reason we could tell other than fatigue..

heard a tss instaboost had same thing happen to as well, like any part it only takes so much ware

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably pretty rare, it didn't strand us up on the hill but it was close, just ran like garbage. Thought it was the reeds, but pretty amazing how a new set will change the performance of the machine. They were badly oil fouled. Gap was too big as well.

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t378/dc3501/IMG_1891.jpeg

run 0.032 gap. Running a larger gap may give you spark scatter if you do not improve the ignition system. At low rpms you will not notice it, but at a higher rpm you will. It will start to misfire.

one plugs looks like it is not sparking compared to the other. Definitely looks rich. Heat range almost looks to cold, but hard to tell given there fouled.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
run 0.032 gap. Running a larger gap may give you spark scatter if you do not improve the ignition system. At low rpms you will not notice it, but at a higher rpm you will. It will start to misfire.

one plugs looks like it is not sparking compared to the other. Definitely looks rich. Heat range almost looks to cold, but hard to tell given there fouled.

Definitely only running on one. it was a friends sled, i told him to change them out he sent me the picture. sled runs way better now. See how long it lasts!

Top Bottom