Turbo M8

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who makes the best turbo for the 2010 m8 and y? Just wondering because i wants to put a turbo on my sled next mouth thanks for your help guys...:beer:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was asking about turbos on the 2010's a while ago because i haven't seen any or heard of any. Maybe the added HP is snapping the light weight cranks and nobody wants to talk about it. I really thought that they would be the big talk this winter but i guess not.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was asking about turbos on the 2010's a while ago because i haven't seen any or heard of any. Maybe the added HP is snapping the light weight cranks and nobody wants to talk about it. I really thought that they would be the big talk this winter but i guess not.

Call Brad Story, he will build you one. best in the biz

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

loffelbein88

Reaction score
BOONDOCKER.need to use 09 head though.best pump gas turbo out there.Yes there are other ones out there that dont require welding a flang on pipe and oil res install but buddy had 09 hcr wit booner and put 800 miles on in mcbride(lives there).rode the bag of it and didnt even blow a belt.He now has 2010 wit booner and no problems yet.I tend to like something that is proven and actually ridin,jumped.rolled and still runs. Not shot up a couple chutes and then polished for hours and put away.

Top Bottom