Turbo kits in stock

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to see Kevin's in action last March, if I had the extra cash I would have taken him up on his take it for a bag offer

But knew that was a bad idea lol

Works awesome

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have heard good things about these kits! Guy at the skidoo shop in golden had one... Said he had 7000KM on the engine. I think he said he put it on at like 5000km or so.. Could be bull, but i don't have any reason not to believe him.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I think the boost helps the lean midrange of the etech for emissions

Sounds and feels crisp right through the ranges

As long as u don't go crazy and run the right gas, don't see any reason why it wouldn't last as long as stock

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you pay $7245.00 for American supplied kit?
Canadian system $5475.00
Just curious as both systems look to work well.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do these kits run as well as everyone is saying right out of the box? I keep hearing diff shops saying that they don't and they need to put there secret magic parts into it to make them work?

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
They work very well out of the box but we do offer some modifications that do work better for some applications.

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Maybe they are a contender and maybe they aren't that's not what this is about, I sell the Aerocharger kits and that's what I am advertising I believe I have the right to do that. Buy what you like, if you want an Aerocharger kit we stock them. Here's a little food for thought Aerocharger works directly with BRP when designing these kits so if Aerocharger can work with BRP and the military just maybe there product is a good one. They are one of the only American company's trying to work with the poor situation the dollar is in right now, that should count for something. Call if you want a kit or just some info on them we are happy to talk. 17804749400

Top Bottom