Tunnel polishing

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all, first off i would like to say thank you for your business!

Second, i would like to say sorry if I haven't returned any calls in the last month or so for polishing to some: switched to an Iphone from a blackberry and lost all my contacts/info, have taken a break for the holiday season
please contact me again at 780 906 8980 or summitboydo@gmail.com

Third i charge $150 per tunnel. NOT $250 or any other number you may have heard or read. i do not change the price for length of tunnel ie: 121-174", all the same. call me crazy but thats how I do it.
I do however charge extra for clutch covers and other misc. add ons. I hope you all realize that i have sleds aswell so i dont feel the need to get rich off of one guy/gal!

Some people have contacted me and I have responded but may have dropped the ball a few times (stewartsdragon thread for lacustoms for example) Hey, im human!! if others are doing polishing so be it, I cant do it all!!
if I cant cant fit your timeframe or you cant wait give stephane's metal polishing a call, he is the ONLY one i will reccomend. others do nice work but him and and have history so he gets my vote!

thank you and have a safe season!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do pickup truck wheels, come spring I want mine done. And am to lazy to do it myself.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get me a picture, if they are easier wheels i will, if not go see wheelworks!! they specialize in car/pick up rim repair, painting and polishing them as well!

Top Bottom