Tumbler Ridge 2009-2010

RMKKing

Reaction score
Thanks for the picture Smokeshow looks like the start to a great season.
HEY RMKKing how was the new nytro ?
Did you guys make it to the cabin in artic cat meadows.
Talked to a group of guys who stopped at the top looking over at the cabin,said similar to you guys lots of pow no base.:eek:

Loving the Nytro but it's the XTX model with a 144" x 1.75" back country track, nowheres near aggressive enough for the amount of pow that is up there with no base. Other than that cannot complain about handling or power. :d No we never made it up to the meadows at all. We had a Polaris 650 triple with jetting/cdi issues with us so spent a fair bit of time working on that. Lots of snow for sure, Terminator wasnt an easy 1-pull hill like normal, at least not when we went. We're heading back this weekend with only EFI sleds so hopefully we can get further back.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at core lodge on Saunday. It was a little cold but not a cloud in the sky. Awesome base with a foot of fresh, lots of pockets of deep powder to play in.

Attachments

• 2009_November 003.jpg
    2009_November 003.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 67
  • 2009_November 008.jpg
    2009_November 008.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 2009_November 007.jpg
    2009_November 007.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 64

Big twin

Reaction score
Fu*k!!! And I'm stuck in China!! Bulls**t freakin work.. Sometimes I hate being a business owner.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is any one riding this week? I would like to go Tuesday or Wednesday, but buddies are all working. Let me know if I could tag along.

saz

Reaction score
We road core yesterday, met some great people, found some great conditions. I think there were only five other trucks in the parking lot. We did a day trip for PR.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode at Core Lodge yesterday. The old tracks are all filled in with 4" of fresh. Found some areas with a foot or more in the back meadows, we tracked them all up and left:d. Use caution on windy ridge, there is a lot of ice about 1/2 to 3/4 up and all the way around both sides. The hills are set up pretty good. Hade a awesome day. Almost uneventfull. There wasnt many people in there one group of people in back meadows and the Avalanche course was out by the hot dog stand there was about 15 people there.

max900

Reaction score
no one has updated in a while whats the snow like up there maybe be there on the weekend please post some pics good and bad:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom