TSS NON tunnel dump

ulliac97

Reaction score
Has any one tried the non tunnel dump can from tss , theres not a whole lot of information on their website as wether its a loud or trail friendly can. any in put would help thx

taz3038

Reaction score
I have one on my 13 summit and ya it's load but I like it. My buddy's says it sounds good

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it sounds better and build better then previous years

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run one on my 14. Had it on threw break in and another 900 miles after. Didnt throw a single code, sounds good to me when I'm on the sleds. But as others have said, its damn loud, ear piercing if your helmet is off when helping get unstuck.

Got good at getting unstuck by myself this year, no one comes to help me out anymore. Hahaha. Might try an SLP, this year but I also want to try their 670 style pipe.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run one on my 14. Had it on threw break in and another 900 miles after. Didnt throw a single code, sounds good to me when I'm on the sleds. But as others have said, its damn loud, ear piercing if your helmet is off when helping get unstuck.

Got good at getting unstuck by myself this year, no one comes to help me out anymore. Hahaha. Might try an SLP, this year but I also want to try their 670 style pipe.

Same here. Put about 900 km on mine without issues even before the can update was done. No bogs, no farts, no burbles unlike the MBRP one my buddy tried. It is loud though. You don't notice it as much on the sled with helmet on but when the skis are in the air it definitely barks pretty good or so everyone tells me.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is loud though. You don't notice it as much on the sled with helmet on but when the skis are in the air it definitely barks pretty good or so everyone tells me.

Yeah that's about the best way to describe it.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the tss can on my 12 freeride. I love it. It's loud and has a great scream to it. Watch hickshow tss can on you tube and you can really understand the sound.

jvb

Reaction score
I have there pipe can combo for sale if anyone interested probably about 200 miles on it

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you willing to sell the pipe separate?
Well, he probably could. But you're gonna need that specific can to go with it as it's a completely different setup. Looks very similar to the old 670 pipe.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, he probably could. But you're gonna need that specific can to go with it as it's a completely different setup. Looks very similar to the old 670 pipe.

Ok. Never mind, I thought all the tss cans were the same. Minus the tunnel dump.

Top Bottom