TSS Clutch Kit

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Tex had one on his xp but that's all I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I had one in my 10 xp when bought it...
Sucked azz

Now this was 4 years ago and mabe they no how to clutch set up now

But what I took out was 180 different than the d.j kit as far how it worked and what was in side.... They had back words way of doing it

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
Good to know, I ran a dj kit in my 08 Xp worked awesome. Will give the TSS kit a go always take it out if it I'm not happy with it.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another option, talk to Dean at MAD Motorsports. He has a complete clutch and gearing setup that I have heard great reviews from guys that have them. I am throwing his ki I right now. He 100% stands behind his products and has provided the best service I have ever got hands down.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deans clutch kit kicks ass! I had him re gear my '14 xm and install his primary/secondary kit. It was a night and day difference from the stock clutching. It snappier, track speed it better, and I have more control of the track now. Factory clutching was all or nothing, and now its just amazing.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has one and hates it he would prob trade u straight up for a stock set up but I've tried a few kits and have always gone back to stock I believe it works the best for me the only thing I have done is go a lighter primary spring for lower engagement point I found the xm works better in the deep if you ease on the throttle she likes to trench if u just giver In sugar deep pow

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
Well talked to Rooster and they want to do some testing before they release a T3 kit basically double check their current setup on a T3. Looks like I'm going to hold off and get Roosters kit. Bought a TSS pipe kit sure do nice work and positive review on there turbos, strange their clutching is not a fan favourite.

Top Bottom