Trygstad motorsports dealer network-872 etec

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
We are proud to announce that there are 33 SKI DOO/BRP Dealers that are marketing and installing are line of products, Along with 7 independent performance shops, We have them located all across the US and Canada and will have more signed up soon!

They have all installed our highly successful 872 Etec Big Bore Packages which have been in production for over 4 years with huge numbers on the snow, Many of them have demo sleds to actually try for your own opinion.

We have many of these 872 etec BB out with 3-4000 miles on them running with the same great performance as when it was installed, 0-codes also,

This proven 872 package is the ultimate sleeper package with no visual changes noticeable and level of performance of the map!! Just do not let it idle to long around a stocker with the handlebars not shaking it gives them away everytime!!

Give us a call or email for dealer contact and information,

More great products and news coming!!

Dave Trygstad
507-281-3545
Home Page

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forest Power Sports in Prince George 250-563-1021 Ask for Les

allrevsrule

Reaction score
Well sad to see the engine so popular now! I have had a great run for three years now this is the baddest of the baddest out there! Damm it they may come closer now ! It am so happy with this engine not tooting my horn but I put on 4000-4500 km a winter, this year is four now. I run this engine to the extreme of what Dave designs it for. Never had his equipment fail yet. I have a very very light fast sled with his combo I have never had another NA sled pass me! And I ride with some of the best riders around. Not sure how you can go wrong here, as far as support Dave is 110% . Just saying !

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well sad to see the engine so popular now! I have had a great run for three years now this is the baddest of the baddest out there! Damm it they may come closer now ! It am so happy with this engine not tooting my horn but I put on 4000-4500 km a winter, this year is four now. I run this engine to the extreme of what Dave designs it for. Never had his equipment fail yet. I have a very very light fast sled with his combo I have never had another NA sled pass me! And I ride with some of the best riders around. Not sure how you can go wrong here, as far as support Dave is 110% . Just saying !
You must not have ran into farmer Fredw? Lol
His 880 beats everyone.
Still running your 2008? Lightest xp made.
Just ribbing you . Take care

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
allrevsrule

There is always more coming , will be back on the SuperFlow soon , Many new things in the works,
Will keep you updated , Pistons were just a start!!

Dave Trygstad
Home Page
Your Leader in Rotax Performance and Developmet!

allrevsrule

Reaction score
Yes pfi572 still same ole tugboat ! Hoping to go next weekend see if I can chase Fred's turbo ! That's good news Dave keep me in the loop I love to test any of your secret stuff for several years before the others get it hahahaha !!
Turps in Red Deer would probably not do that. Red Deer has a very very good atv/sled repair guy called Total Repair (Todd) he could install kits.

JDisco

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a price on a install? And is there a better comparison video of the 872 out there? The one posted on the website is terrible

summitX3"

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a price on a install? And is there a better comparison video of the 872 out there? The one posted on the website is terrible

I agree, I would like to know price range also. I would like BB i think as turbo is not right for me. Lol, you're a 100% right about the video, they are ridiculous.

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
allrevsrule
No worries there is more to come, Wait till you see the line up off our sponsored racers this coming season on the RMSHA hillclimb circuit
this season which starts soon, We will have at least 9 sponsored racers on 872's alone!!
Dave Trgstad
Home Page
Your Leader in Rotax Performance and Development!
507-281-3545

Sheriff

Reaction score
Yes pfi572 still same ole tugboat ! Hoping to go next weekend see if I can chase Fred's turbo ! That's good news Dave keep me in the loop I love to test any of your secret stuff for several years before the others get it hahahaha !!
Turps in Red Deer would probably not do that. Red Deer has a very very good atv/sled repair guy called Total Repair (Todd) he could install kits.

Barry, what happened to my post?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheriff

Reaction score
There was some controversy about your riding skill Marcel so they had to pitch some posts I guess. Lol.

Now that I get...haha I question it myself quite often.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom