Trump

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I claim Trump is a transvesite clone working for satan and the NWO. and that Biden or Trump, republican, democrate makes no difference, just a brand name.. Is that what the MSM is saying too?

I havent had cable in years. so you tell me? But I think you are drunk.

How long were you deprived of oxygen at birth?? Did the school bus driver give you $hit for licking the windows when you were growing up?? Don't believe what your mother tells you about yourself..... she's biased.....

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long were you deprived of oxygen at birth?? Did the school bus driver give you $hit for licking the windows when you were growing up?? Don't believe what your mother tells you about yourself..... she's biased.....

Haha thanks I like you comrade. Keep sticking it to the tax payers :cool:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting
Trump, Pence, and Pompeo in front of James Monroe portrait. (8/31/2020)
In 1820, James Monroe was the last President to run unopposed in his bid for re-election.
b9e22f883d097c0a84bf8e5dacc2d8af.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I was wondering about this the other day. What happens if a candidate is removed at the last minute? Does the election still happen?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the charge and when, from what i can find. Basically a president could be charged and found guilty of a crime and still be president. Impeachment is the method of removing the president. (Serious charges-treason etc seem to be dealt with a bit differently).

If a nominee dies or is found guilty (they would have to have had a trial and found guilty before this applies, charges alone are not enough apparently) before the election, they can step down, thier VP could replace them and possibly the party could name a replacement for them.

It seems pretty complicated since there are 3 dates and things change before/after each one of those dates. (Election day, electoral college vote date and actual inauguration date).

So my guess, its going to be a complete mess and dragged out aslong as possible by the Dems. Nov. should be a chaotic month down there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if its the Dems behind the Hunter Biden laptop controversy. What better way to get rid of sleepy dementia Joe and put Harris is who would at best be a better cognitive candidate.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you watch some of Trumps past speeches you will see him ask "where is hunter?" He is mocking joe (the dems) because trump has hunter in protective custody. Hunter is flipping on his dad.

Joe tried to have his family killed (back in the late 70s i think) when he was married to his previous wife. Hunter and Beau survived, Beau died later on though (cannot recall what happened to him). Hunter was used as a pawn to get deals done etc by his dad. Hunter was treated very poorly by his dad, he had enough and seen a way out once Trump took office (no previous administration would have helped him, they were all in the same club so to speak).

Atleast this is what info i can find so far.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you watch some of Trumps past speeches you will see him ask "where is hunter?" He is mocking joe (the dems) because trump has hunter in protective custody. Hunter is flipping on his dad.

Joe tried to have his family killed (back in the late 70s i think) when he was married to his previous wife. Hunter and Beau survived, Beau died later on though (cannot recall what happened to him). Hunter was used as a pawn to get deals done etc by his dad. Hunter was treated very poorly by his dad, he had enough and seen a way out once Trump took office (no previous administration would have helped him, they were all in the same club so to speak).

Atleast this is what info i can find so far.
Didn't Beau Biden die in Afghanistan? Not sure. I think he was a soldier was he not?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wikipedia says he died from brain cancer, if you believe that.

I am quite certain he did not die from brain cancer, there are other things at play.

"The eldest son", is symbolic for certain groups that are into dark stuff.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could very well be a poisoning of sorts, too hard to tell with the people involved. I can almost say with complete conviction it was not natural causes and was induced somehow, or a blatent lie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom