Trump out smarted them

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trumps 1000 lawyers haven't come up with anything that anyone will look at yet. The guy is the most corrupt president in history and has a lot of you believing every word that comes out of his mouth when 90% percent of what he says has been proven to be false. Someday you guys might see the light and realize how bad he was.
I do believe my statement that so far the only one to have been proven was a republican but have no desire to bet on any of this. Do you have more that came from a credible source?

How is he the most corrupt president in history? Where's your source for that? He came in a billionaire and left poorer. Just have to look at the previous present to find one more corrupt. Look at Obama's wealth before becoming president to after.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trumps 1000 lawyers haven't come up with anything that anyone will look at yet. The guy is the most corrupt president in history and has a lot of you believing every word that comes out of his mouth when 90% percent of what he says has been proven to be false. Someday you guys might see the light and realize how bad he was.
I do believe my statement that so far the only one to have been proven was a republican but have no desire to bet on any of this. Do you have more that came from a credible source?
Holy hell lefty

You really live in the wrong province to be saying that crap

Think you should go to say democrat Florida

Last edited:

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is he the most corrupt president in history? Where's your source for that? He came in a billionaire and left poorer. Just have to look at the previous present to find one more corrupt. Look at Obama's wealth before becoming president to after.

Why do you think he is probably going to give himself a pardon before he gets the boot? I think there are at least 4 pending cases against him. You guys think that all the news channels are so corrupt because you get your news from the internet, we all know thats the most credible place to get the facts from for sure. lol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Trump even did one small thing wrong the media would be all over him. For 4 years the media claimed russian election interference by Trump impeach him...it was all lies, and still 30% of the people believe he did what he lies said he did...just plain evil. What about the FBI getting caught saying they were going to take down the president? If that does not make your blood boil you have some serious ethical issues. Meanwhile no coverage of the Bidens laptop, just the opposite they have hidden that storey and cancelled people accounts that were trying to report on it, what happened to all those WE documents that were destroyed? anyone reporting on that? Boy the media can sure brainwash the .. i don't think there is even a word to describe those type of people. Even when we wind up like Venezuela the media will still convince the losers we were just unlucky.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you think he is probably going to give himself a pardon before he gets the boot? I think there are at least 4 pending cases against him. You guys think that all the news channels are so corrupt because you get your news from the internet, we all know thats the most credible place to get the facts from for sure. lol[/QUOTE

I gotta say craggar.. you are dedicated to the art of lies and deception ill give you that!.. facts don't matter never have never will...STAY THE COURSE... press on son! Im sure no matter what the future holds you will see yourself as 100% right... its admirable in a very delusional kind of way! not to mention very entertaining to all of the people that have come on here trying to educate you a little, but your having no part of it. and by the way how was the flat earth conference a few week's ago, did you learn anything that you would like to share with the rest of us? LOL :beer:

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you think he is probably going to give himself a pardon before he gets the boot? I think there are at least 4 pending cases against him. You guys think that all the news channels are so corrupt because you get your news from the internet, we all know thats the most credible place to get the facts from for sure. lol[/QUOTE

I gotta say craggar.. you are dedicated to the art of lies and deception ill give you that!.. facts don't matter never have never will...STAY THE COURSE... press on son! Im sure no matter what the future holds you will see yourself as 100% right... its admirable in a very delusional kind of way! not to mention very entertaining to all of the people that have come on here trying to educate you a little, but your having no part of it. and by the way how was the flat earth conference a few week's ago, did you learn anything that you would like to share with the rest of us? LOL :beer:

You are entitled to your opinion, but what isn't fact in what I said? How about the other crooked friends of Trump he pardoned, I suppose that's not true either even though it already happened. It makes me laugh how some of you hang off everything Trump puts out there and believe it like there's no tomorrow. I keep thinking sooner or later people like you will realize how bad he is was, but I don't think some of you ever will.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are entitled to your opinion, but what isn't fact in what I said? How about the other crooked friends of Trump he pardoned, I suppose that's not true either even though it already happened. It makes me laugh how some of you hang off everything Trump puts out there and believe it like there's no tomorrow. I keep thinking sooner or later people like you will realize how bad he is was, but I don't think some of you ever will.

Unfortunately for the US , as a whole, you and the rest of the leftys and TDS afflicted herd , I think in the relatively near future (if he loses) are all going to, too late , realize just how wrong you actually were. And when you do I’m sure you’ll be able to deflect the blame and responsibility onto someone or something else .

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of the 20000 pardons given by US presidents, Trump's ones were the crooked ones. But your finally right about one thing he gave some pardons.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And Maduro was put in charge of human rights, figuring out how many murders he committed i suppose is how he got that job in the first place.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think if they named Killary Clinton as a UN ambassador ..wouldn't that be icing on the cake. Just call it a conspiracy theory no need to pay any attention to it all. With 3300 pedophiles and a couple of mass murderers, what can go wrong?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many people Hillary has to suicide to become President....

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KIllery personally smashed over 30,000 emails with ZERO repercussions... trump has done ZERO wrong and been chastised and investigated to the tune of 38-43 million dollars from day one with not one shred of wrong doing, if Biden or Killery had 1/100th that money spent on investigating them they would both be in prison!!... again craggar you make base less accusations formed on conjecture and opinion and are yet to give a single proven or validated fact.. NOT ONE!!!... the unfortunate part is you have been trying to defend your position with a lot of people on here a lot more informed and interested in knowing the truth! which unfortunately you have proven time and time again you have no interest in.. as amusing as I and I'm sure others find your fact less baseless opinion, you should really take some time and think about why all the other people commenting and giving you multiple facts time and time again have the opinion they do... or do you truly believe your just that much smarter and well informed than everyone on here ???... oh and on a side note, how was your flat earth convention... no really though how was it???..;)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
KIllery personally smashed over 30,000 emails with ZERO repercussions... trump has done ZERO wrong and been chastised and investigated to the tune of 38-43 million dollars from day one with not one shred of wrong doing, if Biden or Killery had 1/100th that money spent on investigating them they would both be in prison!!... again craggar you make base less accusations formed on conjecture and opinion and are yet to give a single proven or validated fact.. NOT ONE!!!... the unfortunate part is you have been trying to defend your position with a lot of people on here a lot more informed and interested in knowing the truth! which unfortunately you have proven time and time again you have no interest in.. as amusing as I and I'm sure others find your fact less baseless opinion, you should really take some time and think about why all the other people commenting and giving you multiple facts time and time again have the opinion they do... or do you truly believe your just that much smarter and well informed than everyone on here ???... oh and on a side note, how was your flat earth convention... no really though how was it???..;)
But but but....the nice man on TV said ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol you're a funny guy, nothing I said isn't true and I am not here to defend Biden or Hillary even though it looks that way. Just because the majority on here agree with Trunp doesn't mean you are right either, remember I'm with the majority in the US and most likely the world. He lost and it's time to stop crying and move on.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Henry Kissinger's chilling words of wisdom, you will welcome the new world order. I always wonder wtf that meant... but then Venezuela cleared that one up for me.

Top Bottom