Trump out smarted them

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What has happened to Trump over the past 4 yrs is a travesty!... and the thought of there being a fair election this time around was completely removed from the equation. anyone interested should watch the movie called The Plot Against The President on Amazon prime video it is an incredible watch and very damning!

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump got exactly what he deserved and I think he will get much more now that he won't have the protection of being the president. I have yet to see proof of any of anything that the Trumps have been saying or any of these conspiracy stuff that's out there and there has been a ton of it. If any of it actually is true then it will be proven but until then I will see Trump as the lieing crook that he has been all his life.

The Republicans will keep the senate which is a good thing, Biden can't do alot without that, now they just have to get their crap together with a new leader and they will probably be back in the whitehouse again in 4 years with the majority in the senate still.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump got exactly what he deserved and I think he will get much more now that he won't have the protection of being the president. I have yet to see proof of any of anything that the Trumps have been saying or any of these conspiracy stuff that's out there and there has been a ton of it. If any of it actually is true then it will be proven but until then I will see Trump as the lieing crook that he has been all his life.

The Republicans will keep the senate which is a good thing, Biden can't do alot without that, now they just have to get their crap together with a new leader and they will probably be back in the whitehouse again in 4 years with the majority in the senate still.
You won't find any of that stuff on "your" TV channel. Just sayn.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh well chit happens at least we will not have to watch the propaganda of BLM/Antifa burn the USA down with all there BS. Let the clowns "reap what they have sown" lol

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Might not be conspiracy but definitely strange the votes went the way they did.
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2097...itches-whats-going-on-in-michigan-and-georgia

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the reaming out Ted Cruz gave the creepy CEO of Twitter at the Senate hearing really paid off. They are bought and paid for by the lefties.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8ceaaae44d09700c5c87ad3e63c5704a.jpg

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might not be conspiracy but definitely strange the votes went the way they did.
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2097...itches-whats-going-on-in-michigan-and-georgia

Dominion Voting Systems (Smartmatic).........
"Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank, lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm, and former vice-chair of the World Economic Forum who “remains deeply involved in international affairs.”

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/officials-raised-concerns-for-years-about-security-of-u-s-voting-machines-software-systems/article_bec0fc86-2144-11eb-bc8c-bb85a60db758.html

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you... and perhaps just starting to watch FOX tells me that he's missed a lot prior to "watching Fox lately"...

I watched Fox becuase it's the biggest Trump conspiracy supporter out there and I like to know what some of you are believing. Either way it's just about over even his wife and son in law are telling him that. If they don't come up with something juicy tomorrow which I doubt they will it will be all but done.

The republicans actually did quite well in the election which shows that Trump was the major problem.

Top Bottom