Truck stolen...need help

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
problem is that even if they get caught and if they have nothing...they get nothing....our system is screwed....sorry for your loss....

dmkhnr

Reaction score
problem is that even if they get caught and if they have nothing...they get nothing....our system is screwed....sorry for your loss....

This is so true. They get caught, a judge will let them float through the system for 9months, and then they'll get a slap on the wrist.

I built a new house to sell as a spec home. The detectives cought a group of thieves stealing the appliances (red handed) out of the home, took them at gunpoint. This group had been doing this for several months, monitered and caught at my house.
Judge let them plead not guilty (you were caught red handed) and into the system they went. I was called as a witness several times, and several times sat in a court house to testify and was never called. Finally, I told the DA that I want these guys phone number as I'll call them next time I build a house and buy appliances from them.

Sorry about your truck, if you or I did this we'd be cuffed and locked up faster than a teenage boy at prom night.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops are just as fustrated with the system as we are
They catch someone and then the con gets of on a stupid technicality

"The Cop did not tell me it was stolen before he charged me, how did I know"

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sucks man to see the pride and joy you worked so hard ruined by scum. But your better off not getting it back, it will be nothing but problems and will never be the same.

Yea it is complete bull. But I can tell you right now if I ever catch someone messing with anything of mine they will wish the cops caught them. I am sick of working hard for my stuff to just get stolen. Yea you might end up with problems, but they will never steal again! I would gladly pay a few grand in lawyer fees to get my hands on the scum who stole my truck.

When my brothers truck got stolen, it was found at a reserve can't rememeber which one, they tried to steal gas from a farmer, there was some bullet holes in the truck, sadly he didn't hit them. But pathetic part is the guy got in trouble for shooting at them, cops couldn't careless about finding out who stole it :rolleyes:

And and incase anyones wondering, the toll of stolen trucks from my house is 4, in about 5 years. 3 times trucks broken into, stuff stolen from them another 2 times......Can't count how many times small vandism has happened....

It is the legal system, but the cops are largely to blame to.

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This truck was my pride and joy! it was my baby and what they did to it made me cry!!!! thye burned the interior everything inside is melted, outside is destroyed....it has been a very chitty week for me :(
They took it through huge trees and pictures can say a thousand words:( i cringe everytime i see the pictures :(

Attachments

• C110909_0920_00.jpg
    C110909_0920_00.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 38
  • C110909_0921_00.jpg
    C110909_0921_00.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 44
  • C110909_0934_00.jpg
    C110909_0934_00.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 37
  • C110909_1021_00.jpg
    C110909_1021_00.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 39
  • C110909_1021_01.jpg
    C110909_1021_01.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 36
  • C110909_1021_02.jpg
    C110909_1021_02.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 35
  • C110909_1022_00.jpg
    C110909_1022_00.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 37

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. That sucks man. But remember it was just a piece of metal, at least they didn't try taking it with you in it. Could've ended much worse then.

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just love to find the creeps that did this to it, i would put them through everything my truck went through!! losing the truck is like losing a family member to me!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like if they can't take it for a joy ride, they are going to burn it down. looks like time to have a bait vehicle and dispense some vigilante justice.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BS man I cant belive people would destroy suck a nice machine. Its too bad we cant do something about the punks that go around stealing crap and distroying property like that.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This truck was my pride and joy! it was my baby and what they did to it made me cry!!!! thye burned the interior everything inside is melted, outside is destroyed....it has been a very chitty week for me :(
They took it through huge trees and pictures can say a thousand words:( i cringe everytime i see the pictures :(

:aim_sorry::crying3::hmm::rollingpin::PDT_gun::realmad::realmad:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hold your head high bud, its just a truck it can be replaced, sad to see though

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody figured out how they got it running, with it being a coded key and all? Curious if I should be keeping a closer eye on my truck in town, it has a coded key too, but if they figured out a way to beat them I'd like to know.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they get by most of them now. The thing is if they want to steal it bad enough they will. If they can't get past some security device they will tow it. Heck when my dads truck was stolen, they broke in poped it in nuetral rolled it out of the driveway, then started it just because the old diesel was so loud. His window is RIGHT at the driveway and was open, and didn't even hear it until it was started. Sad part is to many of them know what they are doing WAY to tell.

I feel really bad for you man, it's tough to look at those pictures :realmad:

Top Bottom