Truck stolen...need help

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, last night (november 7) my truck was stolen from lloydminster ab...i would just like to let you all know in case you see it, this truck meant ALOT to me, PRIDE AND JOY but now its gone and maybe fellow s&m members can help...
thanks, Ricky

Attachments

• n539410560_1267742_6736.jpg
    n539410560_1267742_6736.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 61

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I'll keep an eye out. Hope they catch them and brand those theiving s.o.bs.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm here in fort mac..but its been gone for more than twelve hrs....likely in a seacan already

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy found it out by hillmound, wrecked to CHIT

hmm wow wasn't that the truck that was for sale? im really sorry to hear that. i hope they catch the rejects that stole your truck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frick heads!! I really liked that truck to!!! Hope we can find them and beat the Chit out of them!!

Sorry man!

Justin

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow they didnt even chopshop it? Just beat the ch!t out of it, ridiculous.

Some people are just Fricked in the head!! I tell you what if someone steals my twin turboed 98 dodge 12 valve 5.9 cummins with a 6 speed DTT race trans ill kill them!!:d:d:d (and well a CHIT load of other things) DONT TOUCH MY TRUCK MAN!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry again dude!:(

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im surprised it didnt get lit on fire. seems like thats been happening alot around here

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does everyone really think it was just "fricked in the head" people that stole it, trashed it, then dumped it? Or are we just dancing around who everyone REALLY knows stole it....joy rided it back to the RESERVE...then dumped it?

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does everyone really think it was just "fricked in the head" people that stole it, trashed it, then dumped it? Or are we just dancing around who everyone REALLY knows stole it....joy rided it back to the RESERVE...then dumped it?

that could be it but the reserve is north of lloydminster about 40 minutes and the truck was near hillmond which is north east and a huge detour if you are going to the reserve and the reserve is still 25 minutes north of hillmond

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
griffith found it and like ya if it was heading to the reserve i dont think they would take the feilds all the way there. its a sad thing to happen maany good times in that truck. i just hope they catch them dam bastards!

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was found north of my house a couple miles. griffith and wack found it

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just went and looked at the crash site and they really plowed that truck in there, through a fence, willows and then hit a tree

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sad day for sure. people just don't care at all, try to wreck someone else's pride and joy.
does the 04 have a security key, how did they get it running?

Top Bottom