Truck Rims

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good place to buy some aftermarket truck rims for a F 350 around the Edmonton area, time to take the winter ones off and put the mud tires on.

Thanks

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good place to buy some aftermarket truck rims for a F 350 around the Edmonton area, time to take the winter ones off and put the mud tires on.

Thanks

bought mine a kal tire on yellowhead , st albert good too , talk to blaine on yellowhead does a good job and they make sure you are happy

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second Kal tire , i just got some awesome xd series spy rims with 35 s for a decent price out here in stony for my old rig , she looks hot and a really good deal on my 3500

cjay

Reaction score
r u interested in factory mags of a 07 single wheel

Snow Hungry

Reaction score
i got a real good deal at sound obsessions on 118th and 51st. talk to dimitri. Kind of a gross shop but good prices.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you guys that got good deals post which tire & rim package you got. Maybe some photos & the $$.
I'm also looking to get new tires for an 06 F350 but at the same time my stock rims looked beat.
I'd even look at picking up some GOOD used stock Ford rims.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a set of after market dually rims if anyone is looking... if intersted i will take pics and let you know what kind they are... just pm me

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you guys that got good deals post which tire & rim package you got. Maybe some photos & the $$.
I'm also looking to get new tires for an 06 F350 but at the same time my stock rims looked beat.
I'd even look at picking up some GOOD used stock Ford rims.

got some 275/75r20 off my 08 f350 , about 500km on them , would look at offers , will post some pic's for you , what size are you looking for , also will track down a phone # for you , sold my 03 and the guy who bought it had a assortment of spare rim / tire combos for sale :d

Top Bottom