Truck grilles?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate jb's myself. I don't recommend them to anyone. Horrible installs, unknowledgeable staff, and over priced. I priced an H&S tuner from them and they wanted $1100 plus tax, went to Rip-it in Sherwood Park and got it for $950 plus tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not in. I went there last week to see what was going on and the guy said he couldn't give me my money back, but he said it was supposed to be in that day. I guess it wasn't cause I didn't get no call and it's still not in yet. Is it just me or is 3 months a little bit long for a grill to come in?

Sent from a iPhone

One can ship in a GIRL from overseas in less than 3 months (probably for less money too), so yes, 3 months waiting for a GRILL is ridicutarded.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say that's pretty nuts! Mine only took 2 weeks but I guess it depends on availability too! And maybe it's because I didn't order it through JBs lol. But just for sh!ts and giggles you should call one of your ford dealers and tell them what you want and see what they say for availability

Last edited:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know it's bad when you know your order number off the top of your head just from calling them so much asking when it will be in

Sent from a iPhone

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just gave them another call and told the guy my order number and he said it didn't even show up in the system. He told me to come in tomorrow and talk to the guy who sold it to me.

This is a fawking joke

Sent from a iPhone

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They finally agreed to give me my money back cause they have no idea where it is. Last time I'm ever going there for anything again.

Sent from a iPhone

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you check any other places to see what their availability would be?

When I went in today to get my money back they said they had a more expensive one in stock that was better quality and they gave it to me for no extra charge :d

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333071485.809203.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333071485.809203.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 74

Eignap56

Reaction score
I'm lookin for a completely blacked out grill for my '08 GMC (single wheel 1 ton). Anyone got any tips on where to start looking??

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's the difference between the one you ordered and the one on the truck?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's the difference between the one you ordered and the one on the truck?

The silver nobs sticking out. The one I was gonna get didn't have them, but I kinda like the silver. It goes good with the truck

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom