Truck grilles?

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is what your looking for but I put one of these on my Duramax...its like a RBP grille but without the star and half the price :D

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 416

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is what your looking for but I put one of these on my Duramax...its like a RBP grille but without the star and half the price :D

Thanks alot that's exactly what I'm looking for. They have some pretty nice stuff, how do I get one though? They have no prices on their site and I don't see a way to order one.

Sent from a iPhone

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Glad I could help...and you can go into your local Ford dealership or basically any of the dealerships should be able to hook you up!
I got mine from a Dodge dealer but thats only because my buddy is a parts mngr. :beer:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Glad I could help...and you can go into your local Ford dealership or basically any of the dealerships should be able to hook you up!
I got mine from a Dodge dealer but thats only because my buddy is a parts mngr. :beer:

Alright thanks a bunch :d

Sent from a iPhone

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go in ebay and search "2008 f150 grille". Got the one for my 2011 off there for $160.00. It was a combo upper and lower and they are the full replacement. not just the overlay.

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks alot that's exactly what I'm looking for. They have some pretty nice stuff, how do I get one though? They have no prices on their site and I don't see a way to order one.

Sent from a iPhone

I believe The Truck Outfitters carry Paramount products...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Price? Went to the web site and they didnt have prices. Thought that was a little strange.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's still not in yet and it's been over a month now and I ordered it from jbs powercenter. When I ordered it I was told it would be in 2-10 days, i called on January 26th as I ordered it on the 10th and haven't herd anything. They said it should be in at the end of January, so now it's February 13th and i called again. I asked how long it will be and they said another 2-3 weeks. Wtf??? I asked if I could get my money back cause that is just stupid and the guy said "I'm not sure, your going to have to talk to the guy that sold it to you". What a joke.

Sent from a iPhone

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB's is very reputable sometimes we get told a certain time then it ends up being way longer and it sucks! I do truck accessories as well and nothing kills a sale faster than mis information from the main suppliers! But have patience it will come and when it does you will be very happy!I have the RBP grille on my truck and had to get it re-coated as it comes painted not powdercoated wich really made me mad $900 grille and the paint peels off in under a year thats not cool! Paramount grilles are supposed to hold up real good but my next grille will be from royalty core imo the best grilles on the market but also very pricey grilles!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ebay has by far the best prices. I got this billet grille for $130-$140 shipped to my door. Two winters now and there minimal signs of wear. GM quoted me something like $380 for the same one.

Attachments

• billet grille 1.jpg
    billet grille 1.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 150
  • my truck.jpg
    my truck.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 153

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks Good! let me know if you need anything for your truck or even factory parts I got my 2010 gmc as well that has a lot of factory stuff stripped off so if you ever need a part or a piece you know were to find me Slamnek lol

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not in. I went there last week to see what was going on and the guy said he couldn't give me my money back, but he said it was supposed to be in that day. I guess it wasn't cause I didn't get no call and it's still not in yet. Is it just me or is 3 months a little bit long for a grill to come in?

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom