Truck got stolen Oct 20/10

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping everyone in Edmonton and area can keep an eye out for my parents' truck. Got stolen approximately 2:30am Oct 20/10. 1992 Dodge Diesel. Medium red top and bottom, with medium color grey down the sides. Also has a white canopy. The truck is in really good shape, with no rust. There are few like it. The parents had just loaded it up to head to Yuma, for the winter. They lost a lot of their belongings in the process. If you happen to see this truck, or anything even close, please report it to the Edmonton City Police. Oh yeah, has a Veteran plate on it (with the poppy) number VDJ 07. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, everyone!

Attachments

• Dodge Truck.jpg
    Dodge Truck.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 373

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Truck got stolen last night

Chitty deal, what happened to your parent's. My brother in law, is a cop here in Cowtown. I just emailed him the info. Hopefully they find it closer to home, with all of their stuff back.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its time to start knocking on some doors and keep the cops out of this.......if I catch someone with my stuff I hope they can run faster scared.... than I can mad. a cop once told me "call me when you have everything under control" LOL told him all I need is two minutes with a pipe!.........so if I call 911 it wont be for you ......it will be the white and red bus! the guy had a pipe too!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

We need to set up an S&M amber alert system for stolen gear!! I would love to catch some of these guys before the cops get them ...... if the cops ever get them. Just sayin. :beer::d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Do they live around 118ave and 66st area?.....I think I have seen that truck around my mother inlaws.....but not as of recent

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

that sucks big time hope we can find it I'll keep my eyes peeled as I will be travelling around bc this weekend. like a cop told me when my trailer got broke into dont confront the guy right away go out with a bat or pipe and tell him start running! needless to say he started to run i hit him in the back of the knee with a bat and stopped him from running cops should up and asked the guy did you try running he said yeah and the cop just told him well you broke in and tried to escape it's your own problem :d I like when they dont care anymore and let you have some justice it feels great. Lets catch these pricks andlet everyone have a turn on them!!!!:nono:

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Truck got stolen last night *It's found!!!!

The truck turned up!!!! My Dad had to go to an office on Argyll Road this afternoon. Just so happened that the office was still closed. He turned around to leave, and there goes his truck driving by. He followed it, but lost it around 63 ave and 114 st. The entire time was relaying information to the communications dept at the police department (he used to be a police officeras well as a Veteran.) They let him know that the area was 'blanketed' with officers. They caught the truck not shortly after and arrested three guys. Truck was still in good shape, aside from breaking into the backside window, ignition and canopy. Turns out they had other stolen vehicles, and some of my parents belongs in them as well. Guess there will be some cops doing O.T. tonight! Thanks everyone for keeping your eyes open for the truck. I will do the same for others, as I see similar posted threads!!!

Cheers! :d:beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow your dad was in the right place at the right time! glad that he got his truck back :d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow talk about being in the right place at the right time. Hopefully the justice system don't sweep this under the carpet and just give this asshats a slap on the wrist.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was going to post about it sucking that his truck got ripped off but now....fricken awesome they caught the guys. Still sucks he has to deal with the break in.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

maybe he has some buddies still in the force and their young and energetic kids could have a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng conversation without alot of words!!! is that too obvious? well whatever kick the ffffudge outa them!!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

keep us psoted on what happens to the oxygen scavengers....curious to see what kind oif a slap on the wrist they will get....

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Karma... Good things happen to good people. I love a good ending to a bad story. Glad things worked out for your folks.

Top Bottom