Truck deck quad ramps

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Marathon used to sell collapsing 12' long "individual" ramps. They may still have some give them a call.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CAP-IT is a dealer in Calgary for diamond back tonneau covers. They sell twelve foot long folding ramps. Worked great for my 900 XP. The total height I believe on top of my 1 ton ford was just under 12'. I believe your allowed 14' by law but better check.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Haha Ferniesnow that would be a quick way to make a custom convertable razr, I talked to the guys at marathon they want $487.00 each ramp witch I think is a little bit expensive, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for yours maxwell or what the quote was I have a cross-trax deck and a x deck so I would like something that is compatible with both? Thanks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Ranger on Dodge.jpg
    Ranger on Dodge.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 168

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Ferniesnow that would be a quick way to make a custom convertable razr, I talked to the guys at marathon they want $487.00 each ramp witch I think is a little bit expensive, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for yours maxwell or what the quote was I have a cross-trax deck and a x deck so I would like something that is compatible with both? Thanks

Cross-Trax makes a great set of foldable 12 footers. I'm thinking they're right around the $600 mark for the pair, but don't hold me to it...I'll find out tomorrow.

Attachments

• Ramp Folded.jpg
    Ramp Folded.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Ramps Ind 2.jpg
    Ramps Ind 2.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Ramps Ind. 1.jpg
    Ramps Ind. 1.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Ramp Slider.jpg
    Ramp Slider.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 162

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those ramps look alot like my "diamondback ramps" I got !!! Built pretty stout !!!
I like how yours hang under your deck ....I just throw mine loose under the cover !!

*Side note= How do load your dirt bikes on there ?? Walk up beside or ride it up ??
I've just done quads ...but been considering loading up the KLR on there but don't know if I am brave enough to RIDE it up !!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those ramps look alot like my "diamondback ramps" I got !!! Built pretty stout !!!
I like how yours hang under your deck ....I just throw mine loose under the cover !!

*Side note= How do load your dirt bikes on there ?? Walk up beside or ride it up ??
I've just done quads ...but been considering loading up the KLR on there but don't know if I am brave enough to RIDE it up !!

No guts no glory!!!

No room for error i'm thinking, it's going to hurt if something goes wrong
Bud of mine used to ride his street bike on a 8 ft 2x6 into his truck, i didn't like watching that.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only difference between those ramps and the diamond back ramps is how they clamp on to the deck. I'm pretty sure cross trax is a diamond back dealer. I use my diamond back ramps with my cross trax deck. Works fine.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No guts no glory!!!

No room for error i'm thinking, it's going to hurt if something goes wrong
Bud of mine used to ride his street bike on a 8 ft 2x6 into his truck, i didn't like watching that.

Yep, it takes a little getting used to, but riding a bike up a 12' ramp isn't too bad. It's definately easier coming down...I haven't missed the ground yet.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
How much would it cost to build a set for a razr that will fit both a x-deck or a cross trax sled deck, don't want them to be really heavy either, and they halfto clamp on the deck?

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to keep it local but i think a company called "long ramps" makes all sorts of ramps. I dont remember what the price was though.

My bad, i didnt read close enough "with in" Canada.

Last edited:
Top Bottom