Trout Lake

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to Trout in the last week or two? How is the snow? Worth the trip from Revy for the day?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Got a guy in Revy right now that says there is 8" of snow in town and she is socked in. We have a group of about 15 of us going to Trout Lake tommorow and I hope it is deep!!

TheRedDragon

Reaction score
Catman, please post after you get there and have an idea what the locals are saying. A few of us might come down on Sat/Sun and would really appreciate knowing if it's worth the trip. Cheers

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. We have a group coming from Calgary tonight riding Friday and Saturday. I haven't been into Trout for a couple years and it would be nice to get up there. It may even be high enough to get above the clouds and snow......

clintonk

Reaction score
We were there on Sat... bluebird and nice snow, to the bar all day long... it has been pretty warm lately, so the snow might of set up? Should still be lots of untracked as there was no one around.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well we rode there last Fri and Sat, pretty great ride once we pounded up the rough trail, there is tons of untouched snow and awesome tree riding, I have never been there before but I would definately go back. We parked at the gravel pit (I think about 20 kms outta town) and rode that area for both days but some others went to some closer places and said it was very good as well. Gotta say Trout lake is like going back in time, you will see that when you fill up your sleds at the 1 and only pump in town, it still has the glass jar on the top, pretty neat. Make sure you have enough diesel to get you back boys as there is none to be bought there!

Top Bottom