transformers 3......

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I've enjoyed them all so far .... looking forward to this one too!! :d

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard so much about it already... Thinkin' I'm gonna have to force my guy to come with me for this one......:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Heard so much about it already... Thinkin' I'm gonna have to force my guy to come with me for this one......:d

Maxwell keep your stupid posts about movies to yourself. lol.... Now I have to go sit still for like.... 2 hours STRAIGHT! But the company will be good ;-)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
you have to stay sober enough to be able to watch a movie...... Maybe a nite off from drinkin'???? Lol

Ric Im going to have to ask you to keep these posts sensible please.... regards... -Danger

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell keep your stupid posts about movies to yourself. lol.... Now I have to go sit still for like.... 2 hours STRAIGHT! But the company will be good ;-)

Bad news............Rumor has it is two and a half hours long.:d:beer:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Rumor has it my sled. Optimus awesome will be in transformers 4.

Optimus is always getting beat up... He was broken for like half of the second movie.... Then they bolted a bunch of old crap on him... then it all fell off at the end..... Yea.... thats your seld.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Rumor has it my sled. Optimus awesome will be in transformers 4.

What about my sled? "Optimus PINE!" ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bazing.

Top Bottom