Transferring Warranty

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how I go about transferring the warranty from my name to someone else's.
Seeing as I am selling my sled and it had the 4 year warranty on it I would like to know ahead of time how to get it in someone else's name.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Gotta get my truck fixed and back on the road. Sick of seeing it sit any longer so gotta sell the toys to get it and my garage finished.
I'll be back on another Doo once I get things done.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When I sold my 2012 XMX, with 3 year warranty, I was told that the warranty was tracked by the serial number. All the new buyer had to doo was to contact their dealer and the paper work was just a formality.

Snopro is in Lethbridge this afternoon and he will probably see this post. He will know for sure as he sells those beauties.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just get a dealer to do a change of ownership on Bossweb for you and it will transfer to the new owner.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just get a dealer to do a change of ownership on Bossweb for you and it will transfer to the new owner.

Do I have to do it or can the new owner just go in and do it with a copy of his registration or something?

Top Bottom