Trailseeker's Trails

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the pics.

First of all, not getting stuck makes it ALOT more fun. :p

Magnet tells you to get going, and then forgets about you.:Ccry: Everyone you went with goes looking for you, but can't find you. Someone spots you later on, thank goodness, because Magnet was going to take off back to where he came from, and I would have been eaten by the wild boars or wolves over there.:surrender: Then to add insult to injury, when someone did finally come find me, they weren't thinking it was me because the person they saw was going way faster than I'd go. Harsh!:Snowmobile1:

It ended up being a great day for playing around in the snow.

P.S..... Smurff, TKO Sled Ed,Ryser As you know VERY WELL, Magnet cannot be trusted with a camera.....

Today I did the best jump OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, :perfect10::perfect10:totally accidentally. Naturally it was NOT caught on camera. :realmad:(Although somehow he mananaged to get everyone else in mid air....1973Chris) There WERE witnesses though, right 1973Chris? LOL. I went over the top and he claims he didn`t see me coming, AS IF ! Who could miss a jump like that ??? Oh yeah, and I noticed why, he didn`t know how to press the button to get the shot just right. Maybe I should leave the picture takens to me.

Attachments

• IMG_4458.jpg
    IMG_4458.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4449.jpg
    IMG_4449.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4443.jpg
    IMG_4443.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 50

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it looks like chris got his kitty running again. how were conditions?? looks pretty fluffy!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah was pretty good. chris got the kitty goin again,fuel pump i guess, but then the clutch was makin bangy sounds today who knows. found some good areas back in the hills knee deep pow awesome jumping over the hills and snow going right over your helmet.......... and not because i fell off.

sorry i missed the pic Snow Girl,hunney, but i got it when you landed they can see how far you went in pic2.
here are some more pics got some of our son riding on mine,gotta get him his own for next season, as well wish i would of got some more. he had his butt draggin in snow doin turns he was pretty happy about that.
oh yeah just for the record i told her to go to the top off the hill and we would meet her there. i guess i should of specified which one because we found her 2 miles down the trail.....on top of a hill at least.:p
ok so pics will come later not wanting to upload for me right now

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some more pics

Attachments

• IMG_4446.jpg
    IMG_4446.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4452.jpg
    IMG_4452.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4445.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 54

1973chris

Reaction score
Hey Magnet and Snow Girl!
The wife and I sure had fun on Saturday out there.....she enjoyed it a lot more than "the hills of death" :eek:as she calls them, that I took her on in Valemount. We'll have to do it again before the snow melts....see if I can blow the kitty right up....least I'll know whats wrong with it then!.
By the way if anyone wants it for $4900 its for sale....04 900 efi 159" 1000 miles.:)
Chris

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the reviews and pics guys, sure hope you all have trail passes and/or bought day passes.

Top Bottom