Trail work

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems every year you guys post your trail work times. Thought I would start the thread for this year.

Last edited:

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweems every year you guys post you trail work times. Thought In would start the thread for this year.

Trail clearing starts Nov. 10 and 11. Meet at the Ritz @ 8:00 a.m. Weather looks like it will be decent i.e. a bit cooler for the weekend. The club will buy breakfast for people helping with the trail clearing. Quad and chain saw would be nice but you can help without them.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

[h=3]Time to Clean the Trails![/h]
It's that time of year again! Time to clear the trails for another great season of sledding. We need lots of volunteers with quads, razors whatever you ride and if you don't have a ride, we'll find you one.

Bring your gear and meet us for breakfast and we'll get a great start on cleaning up our award winning trails.

Saturday, November 10th & Sunday, November 11th meeting for Breakfast @ 8:00am at the Ritz

Any questions? Please contact Ken Linford @ 780-778-0043 or Dan Guenette @ 780-778-0974

Meeting Reminder:

The regular General Trailblazers meeting is on Wednesday, November 14th @ 7:30pm at the Whitecourt Legion (downstairs).
[h=3]Early Bird Trail Pass Incentive[/h]Purchase your Trailblazers Trail Pass and Membership before January 1st, 2012
and you have the chance to win your money back! Purchase now at IGA, Adrenaline Powersports,RPM Powersports, Whitecourt Motor Sports and Marine, Pro-Tech, Mohawk First Choice Truck and Car Wash,Co-operators and most club members. Buy your annual trail pass for $70 or before January 1st for $60. Trailblazer membership is $15 per person or family.

[h=4]Don't forget....[/h]....to stay up to date with all of the latest Whitecourt Trailblazers' News, visit www.whitecourttrailblazers.ca. Once the season starts, trail conditions and event details are updated regularly.

WHITECOURT TRAILBLAZERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB
Box 607 Whitecourt, AB T7S 1N7
Email whitecourttrailblazers@hotmail.com

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too much snow for quads now... so get your chainsaws mounted on your sleds and come out for a ride guys - 8:00 at the Ritz for breakfast this Saturday & Sunday.

Urgent: Trail cleaning must be completed

The snow is already here! We are in desperate need of volunteers to get the remainder of the trails cleared before any more snow arrives. We need to ensure that there will be no hazards hidden under the snow. If you're a trail user, you can appreciate the urgency of getting the trails cleared of all fallen debris so that everyone can enjoy safe trails for the season.

Saturday, November 17th
8:00am @ The Ritz (Breakfast is on the club)

Sunday, November 18th
8:00am @ The Ritz (Breakfast is on the club)

Bring your sled (no quads) there's enough snow out there
Please bring either a chain saw or hand saw (if you have no saw there's lots of wood to toss)

Thank you for your commitment to ensuring that we will have the "Best Trails in the West" for yet another season.

Trail Passes now on Sale!

Trail Passes are now on sale at Whitecourt IGA, Adrenaline Power Sports, RPM Power Sports, First Choice Car Wash or from Trailblazer Members. Trail Passes are $60/sled before January 1, 2013 or $70/sled after January 1st. Day passes are $20/Sled/Day (Great value in the Season Passes).

Any questions? Please contact Ken Linford @ 780-778-0043 or Dan Guenette @ 780-778-0974.

[h=4]Don't forget....[/h]....to stay up to date with all of the latest Whitecourt Trailblazers' News, visit www.whitecourttrailblazers.ca. Trail conditions and event details are updated regularly.

WHITECOURT TRAILBLAZERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB
Box 607 Whitecourt, AB T7S 1N7
Email whitecourttrailblazers@hotmail.com

Forward to a friend
Copyright © 2012 Whitecourt Trailblazers, All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe from this list | Update subscription preferences

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you are going out Sunday also? Where is the ritz? Might come out for the day to help.

We will be going Sunday also. The Ritz is on the west end of Whitecourt on Highway 43 - located b/w Scott Safety & the Esso gas station... can't miss it. Any help would be appreciated.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be going Sunday also. The Ritz is on the west end of Whitecourt on Highway 43 - located b/w Scott Safety & the Esso gas station... can't miss it. Any help would be appreciated.

Keep Up the good work Chet!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am working Saturday and have been at work all work from open to close so if I have the energy left I will come out. Maybe I need to make a backpack chainsaw mount lol

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am working Saturday and have been at work all work from open to close so if I have the energy left I will come out. Maybe I need to make a backpack chainsaw mount lol

No troubles - if you can make it, great !!!! If you can't pack a saw, no big deal. We need guys to chuck the cut wood into the bush too. Hope to see you Sunday.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok got sled loaded. Anything else you guys need? And how do I recognize you guys at the ritz?

Last edited:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry had to bail this morning.
No trouble. 11 guys out yesterday and 13 today. Only one section of trail left that we will hopefully get wrapped up next Saturday. Will need 8 guys and we should be all done in one day!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No trouble. 11 guys out yesterday and 13 today. Only one section of trail left that we will hopefully get wrapped up next Saturday. Will need 8 guys and we should be all done in one day!!!!!!

Must be nice not having closwed gates and cattle still in the fields to deal with. Good to see your trailwork is going well.
Do you know if the Golden Triangle crews are out making sure trail will be open. Swan Hills to Fox Creek has had issues in the past

Top Bottom