Trail update for FEB

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry I said the trail was groomed but it wasn`t. Will be groomed this week groomer needed a little TLC before it was going to do our trails. will update when it gets done. Parking area was to be plowed out for sure. iF NOT PM ME PLEASE.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from hawaii and didn't have time to get everything ready as trailer was barried in behind stuff at the shop. I just bought a new enclosed and not insured yet till monday. So when is the next trip or organized run? so how was the run? Sledbunny are you going to the Jamboree in Caroline?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not really sure, haven't booked a hotel. Work may overule me in tis case.

Hawii...sucks to be you. I don't know who this guy was but he sure liked air time...
just got back from hawaii and didn't have time to get everything ready as trailer was barried in behind stuff at the shop. I just bought a new enclosed and not insured yet till monday. So when is the next trip or organized run? so how was the run? Sledbunny are you going to the Jamboree in Caroline?

Attachments

• IMG_8730_2_111111.jpg
    IMG_8730_2_111111.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 137

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Did Our Trails Get Groomed Yet, Or Was That For This Weekend?? Did Albert Get His Maintenance On The Groomer Done Yet?... Had A Few Guys Drop By And Ask.........

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Albert will groom Friday unless!!!! Should be done as it was his mission to have it done Thanks Parking lot should be plowed as well

Top Bottom