Trail requirements

Wil02

Reaction score
So whats the deal around McLean creek and surrounding riding area as far as plates, lights, spark arresters, eyc. Do they check often? Many tickets issued? Anything I need to be aware of? I'm on a full race bike and don't have any of that stuff.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha they are going to love you out there. u must have deep pockets. your full race bike is for the track not really suited for this area, suggest you go to the srd site and read the rules and regulations before you get the area shut down. just an observation as you may be your own worst enemy.

yes they check and like handing out big fines.

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
haha yea you would get eaten alive. you need every thing that you got listed there to fly under the radar.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats the deal around McLean creek and surrounding riding area as far as plates, lights, spark arresters, eyc. Do they check often? Many tickets issued? Anything I need to be aware of? I'm on a full race bike and don't have any of that stuff.

You missed the most important one... Liability Insurance!!!

xpsledneck

Reaction score
I ride a race bike in the bush just hsve to spend some time and a little money on it to comply with the rules.
forestry approved muffeler...$200.00
lights...$100.00
ins and reg...cuntinouse
being able to ride in alberta back country hastle free...Priceless

Top Bottom