trail fee collection

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is to the person that set the trail fee!!!!!!

25 bucks a day is a damn rip off!!!!!!!!!! thats a 10 buck increase from last year thats total bull shaat :realmad:. 5 years ago they were 10 or 12 bucks and you did fine now 25 bucks that trail didnt get any longer and sleding traffic has increased there is nothing you can say that makes that fair. and another thing how many sleds have to go up that trail before u would say it is pounded out. we dont come out to the mountains to ride your trail ill forsure be takeing the back way in. say 150 sleds a day go up which is minamal 150x25 is 3750 hope someone stands up to this crap

Calm down zippy if your pissed off about 25 bucks stay at home cause you won't like it anywhere then as everybody has increased and you have fun with the back way while your going in clear some willows and say hi to the trapper.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I act like I'm 14 when I'm there. Does that count? Thanks for the heads up Barry and Mel. I still wanna ride McBride, so I'll pay the extra 10 bucks and not whine about it...At least there won't be the traffic jam on the road in to Renshaw anymore...

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys, I just wanted to let everyone know that yes $25 is a bit high, there is a whole thred set up to explain the costs and why the price is what it is. We do have a 3 day pass, its $70 you save 5 bucks on 3 days. We also have a seasons pass that is $250 or if you want to sign up for the McBride Snowmobile Club its $200 Seasons passes are not available on the hill both Spin Drift Power Sports and the Sled Den have them available.

Also we are trying our best this year to ensure everyone is getting a good trail. The boys from the Snowmobile club are working very hard to make sure the trails look nice, otherwise you wont be paying that day.

If you have a child 14 or under with you they are free, now please tell the attendant, we cannot always tell age and honestly when it gets busy you dont always take the time to inspect every rider. I am sorry Bigdog, acting 14 does not count, but good try!

Please remember not to yell at the attendants they are just doing what they have been asked to do it is not there fault, they do not groom the hills and they do not set prices. If you have an issue pm me and I will send you in the right direction or pm BBToys.

Looking forward to a great season!

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this is to the person that set the trail fee!!!!!!

25 bucks a day is a damn rip off!!!!!!!!!! thats a 10 buck increase from last year thats total bull shaat :realmad:. 5 years ago they were 10 or 12 bucks and you did fine now 25 bucks that trail didnt get any longer and sleding traffic has increased there is nothing you can say that makes that fair. and another thing how many sleds have to go up that trail before u would say it is pounded out. we dont come out to the mountains to ride your trail ill forsure be takeing the back way in. say 150 sleds a day go up which is minamal 150x25 is 3750 hope someone stands up to this crap

a groomer aint cheap... besides some of trail pass goes to the club to help keep the area open that you ride on.... remember that!!

Top Bottom