trail fee collection

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw
new parking lot so no stopping on mountainview road. we will be collecting trail user fees at the bottom of the hill. just before the gate on the main trail. there will be a collection building on the trail. the washroom that is with this building is for the booth attendents
Lucille
collection building will be at the trail head in the corner of the parking lot.
Belle
collection shack will be placed but not sure where just yet.
Please stop and pay the user fee, our attendents do not make the rules or set the price so please treat them with respect, it is already hard enough to get people to do this.
if you have any issues most people know where I live and my number is all over this website.
last but not least, last season as a member of SAR we were not called out to any incidents on our 3 riding trails so thanks to all for that. lets see if we can do it again this year. thanks for riding save and smart.
Barry
250-569-0226

Last edited by a moderator:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, As long as there is a box with a person inside i think i will clue into where to pay..:beer:

Do the accept cheques or interact ? I know Visa is a no go ,, been there done that;)

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw
new parking lot so no stopping on mountainview road. we will be collecting trail user fees at the bottom of the hill. just before the gate on the main trail. there will be a collection building on the trail. the washroom that is with this building is for the booth attendents
Lucille
collection building will be at the trail head in the corner of the parking lot.
Belle
collection shack will be placed but not sure where just yet.
Please stop and pay the user fee, our attendents do not make the rules or set the price so please treat them with respect, it is already hard enough to get people to do this.
if you have any issues most people know where I live and my number is all over this website.
last but not least, last season as a member of SAR we were not called out to any incidents on our 3 riding trails so thanks to all for that. lets see if we can do it again this year. thanks for riding save and smart.
Barry
250-569-0226

Good job on bigger parking lot ! Just wondering what the cost of a pass is this year ?

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys, well it looks like that time of year is coming again! We only accept cash as a means of payment for the trails. There is no power so can't do interact and we have a no cheque policy.

Things are a bit different this year, so please be nice to the collecters, there just doing there jobs, they do not set the rules or prices, they just collect.

HAVE A GREAT WINTER!
Bring on the SNOW!

Mel

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hi Boys, well it looks like that time of year is coming again! We only accept cash as a means of payment for the trails. There is no power so can't do interact and we have a no cheque policy.

Things are a bit different this year, so please be nice to the collecters, there just doing there jobs, they do not set the rules or prices, they just collect.

HAVE A GREAT WINTER!
Bring on the SNOW!

Mel

It will be nice to see you and your smiling face this winter again.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
I think I need some new S&M gear this year(hint), my poor hoody looks the worse for the wear because I always wear it! And I will have to look for some bunny ears!
I am looking forward to greeting all the boys and girls again, it will be a great year!
Hugs to all!

rotaxrider

Reaction score
this is to the person that set the trail fee!!!!!!

25 bucks a day is a damn rip off!!!!!!!!!! thats a 10 buck increase from last year thats total bull shaat :realmad:. 5 years ago they were 10 or 12 bucks and you did fine now 25 bucks that trail didnt get any longer and sleding traffic has increased there is nothing you can say that makes that fair. and another thing how many sleds have to go up that trail before u would say it is pounded out. we dont come out to the mountains to ride your trail ill forsure be takeing the back way in. say 150 sleds a day go up which is minamal 150x25 is 3750 hope someone stands up to this crap

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

25 bucks a day is a damn rip off!!!!!!!!!! thats a 10 buck increase from last year thats total bull shaat :realmad:. 5 years ago they were 10 or 12 bucks and you did fine now 25 bucks that trail didnt get any longer and sleding traffic has increased there is nothing you can say that makes that fair. and another thing how many sleds have to go up that trail before u would say it is pounded out. we dont come out to the mountains to ride your trail ill forsure be takeing the back way in. say 150 sleds a day go up which is minamal 150x25 is 3750 hope someone stands up to this crap

Rotaxrider, please refer to the following thread that explains the trail fees, and why they went up this year. https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f3/trail-user-fees-37039.html You can blame the government for not providing any funding this year, which has forced McBride to up their fees a little bit. As most people commented in the other thread, if you can afford the sled, a $25 daily trail pass shouldn't be much extra. There are many ways to compensate for the extra $10/day. Pack lunches from home, drink less beer, and many others.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
say a family of 4 want to go riding in mcbride for 3 days 4x25=100x3=300 holy $h!t and you want them in your town plus hotel rooms and food for 4 people + your 13%=1000 you are making the riding in your area for the rich boys with the big toys when you weed out the average joe rider you don't have very many left and the rich boys will be the first ones to complain when the fee becomes 50.00 a sled i have rode with guys that complained when it was 15.00 and they had a truck and trailer + 4 mod sleds

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was the club that set the rate, talked and voted on. it was between 20 and 25, the later was choosen. back way into renshaw, should be fun, let me know how high the willows are. the rest of the trails in BC are all 20, so rather than beat your sled and body up to save 5 bucks there is another solution. happy sledd'n.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
say a family of 4 want to go riding in mcbride for 3 days 4x25=100x3=300 holy ch!t and you want them in your town plus hotel rooms and food for 4 people + your 13%=1000 you are making the riding in your area for the rich boys with the big toys when you weed out the average joe rider you don't have very many left and the rich boys will be the first ones to complain when the fee becomes 50.00 a sled i have rode with guys that complained when it was 15.00 and they had a truck and trailer + 4 mod sleds

If your family of 4 is under 14 they ride for free. anywhere else the cost is a difference of 60 bucks if they are all over 14.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mom and dad are not going to be under 14 plus most boys and girls that go to the mountains will be over 14 if they are younger they stay around home and ride the trails in alberta

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree $25 is a little steep, but compared to what I spent at the gigglin grizzly and the hotel last weekend its a piss in the pot, so just pay the trail pass or stay home, the only thing that would be nice to see is a cutoff number, and a realistic number, like 200 hundred sleds went up the renshaw, trail fee collection person pack up and go home, you arent charging for a groomed trail anymore and thats where most people will get a bad taste in there mouth, decently groomed trail I'll pay $30, 300 sleds before me, damn that taste like sh@t.

springer

Reaction score
do you have a seniors discount. is there a three day pass and what cost.

Top Bottom